• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.6] Evolera 9999x exp custom War-Evo

Server Website/AAC
http://evolera.se
Server Address
evolera.se
Server Port
Client Protocol
Conspiracy theories are my favorites. George Bush flew into 9/11 himself I assume you believe? I haven't hosted a server since 2016, people who know me (Wille) knows this. I wasn't behind any other otses(was only for a small time part of eloth first edition, and early tibianus as a mapper, but not since 2015), and whether or not you believe it, is up to you.

I wasn't behind any other otses(was only for a small time part of eloth first edition, and early tibianus as a mapper, but not since 2015), and whether or not you believe it, is up to you.

Oh rly? Your post in kasteria thread just a month ago:
Why don't you mention that you've been always cheating on my servers by using 10 characters to make redskull on my players?
link: [France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

Nice "conspiracy".
It's always the same people, that "eloth team". But when shit comes out, they say it's now "different administration" (cause one of them changes his nickname, then it's "different administration" by their logic). Same as when they host the same shitty server under a new name pretending it's a new one.
They have like 5 servers with 20 names, and their team is ~5 people with 20 nicknames lol
Cancer of this community.
DON'T PLAY THIS SHITTY SERVER.

Last edited:
Oh rly? Your post in kasteria thread just a month ago:

link: [France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

Nice "conspiracy".
It's always the same people, that "eloth team". But when shit comes out, they say it's now "different administration" (cause one of them changes his nickname, then it's "different administration" by their logic). Same as when they host the same shitty server under a new name pretending it's a new one.
They have like 5 servers with 20 names, and their team is ~5 people with 20 nicknames lol
Cancer of this community.
DON'T PLAY THIS SHITTY SERVER.
Not really, I am Wille, and I am not affiliated with any other server than Evolera currently. It is indeed my good friend that is posting/managing that thread & server. This is a thread to discuss Evolera on/your experiences with it, so keep it topic related.

Last edited:
Not really, I am Wille, and I am not affiliated with any other server than Evolera currently. It is indeed my good friend that is posting/managing that thread & server. This is a thread to discuss Evolera on/your experiences with it, so keep it topic related.

We are just telling truth about you so far u think that if u make new server and do shit there + scamm people and lie then u are free and fair when u quit that ots/project xD

Who ever tells to players " I DONT MAKE DONATIONS FOR EARN" YOU FUCKING LIE. The real Ot server hoster's would make donations real cheap for like 5 euro full donate set. Just to keep server online with hosting. So the true is when they stop donating for donate set 30 euro, u close it for 3month and add some shit and lets do again

its a p2w server :)

Pay2win server really? You can get fullset within a week.

You can get demonica items through item bundle which costs 1000gn.
You can kill rare bosses, which spawns every 20 minutes in bridge which drops rare items, and gold nuggets.
You can kill players to get unique rewards such as, gems, gold nuggets, trinkets, ITEM BUNDLE which gives (I say it again) Demonica items.

This server needs donations to pay for the amazing host wille uses.

Please instead of bitching, if you have any complaint that is if you are a player, use the official board of Evolera.se to express your virgin frustration.

Pay2win server really? You can get fullset within a week.

You can get demonica items through item bundle which costs 1000gn.
You can kill rare bosses, which spawns every 20 minutes in bridge which drops rare items, and gold nuggets.
You can kill players to get unique rewards such as, gems, gold nuggets, trinkets, ITEM BUNDLE which gives (I say it again) Demonica items.

This server needs donations to pay for the amazing host wille uses.

Please instead of bitching, if you have any complaint that is if you are a player, use the official board of Evolera.se to express your virgin frustration.

Well I'am Playing evolera and i'd like to say you can't have demonica (Full set) even in month while you're pking / war..etc ?
Items Bundle? Yea Cost 1k gn but Rare to get demonica :)
Rare bosses? SURE! But they're in bridge you can't even touch them like 10 players there...
Unique rewards are awesome but its not 100%..why? bcz u can't tank ppls that much

Im not against Wille or his server. but let's say the truth u can't have items that fast.

Well I'am Playing evolera and i'd like to say you can't have demonica (Full set) even in month while you're pking / war..etc ?
Items Bundle? Yea Cost 1k gn but Rare to get demonica :)
Rare bosses? SURE! But they're in bridge you can't even touch them like 10 players there...
Unique rewards are awesome but its not 100%..why? bcz u can't tank ppls that much

Im not against Wille or his server. but let's say the truth u can't have items that fast.

It's hard but possible.

Edit: I might have exaggerated a bit, but still it is possible.

6ed9a756d75e61bf010329cd7667c3be.png

- Juggernaut temporary buff spawning at the eastern island of bridge, along with the flamingo speed buff!
- Boosted rewards in the Bridge bosses, you will now experience it to be easier to get demonicas / heavens.
- Heaven items has gotten a decrease in price at NPC Item seller.
- Map change system, staffs can now change the theme of the bridge during the day with a simple command.

Last edited:
Back