• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.6] [RlVanoria] Real-Map

Banned User
Reaction score
Vanoria RLMAP 8.6 is one of the best servers you have ever played! Create your account now at Www.RlVanoria.Com!
Server starting: Sunday, 15.7.2018 17:00 CEST
Ip: Www.RlVanoria.Com
Client: 8.6
What is Vanoria?
Vanoria is a 8.6 real map Tibia server including:
-1 Extra custom town: (Oken, Full PVP-E, rate of exp by killing player is 2x higher at this island.)
Quests (100%).
Spell formulas (100%).
Weapon formulas (distance and melee).
-Real Tibia NPC'S (100%).
-Cast System
Rates:
Skills: 40x
Magic: = From magic level 1 to 70 = 10x. From magic level 71 to 90 = 7x. From magic level 91 to unlimited = 3x.
Loot: 4x
Server info:
Client: 8.60
IP: Www.RlVanoria.Com
Port: 7171
Features:
* Events: Weekly and daily events such as Massive Team Battle Event with great rewards in-game and a lot more different events we frequently organize
* Raids: Hourly different raids, Real Tibia's raid system
* The Cast system - Stream while you're gaming.
* Real Map
* Almost every quest! (Example: INQ, Poi, DH, Annihilator, Yalahari Quest, AND MORE! MUCH MORE!)
* PVP
* Hosted 24/7
* Great Wars
Be there at the Opening of this great Real-Map 8.6 massive EDITION!
Is there's anything that you'd expect from a perfect server? Perhaps you'd like to ask a question before the server launch? If so, simply send us an email to: [email protected].
We'll try to answer all of your emails as fast as we can. Please be patient since there might be alot of emails coming through!
Kind Regards,
RlVanoria.com!

Good luck, although I cant see your OT actually be a success. People does not seek customized RLmap and items from 9.8+ version in 8.60 and they probably dislike custom spells in a ''Rlmap'' ot. It's good that u have made them, it's unique but people does not seek something like that in a rlmap. They can easily go to an Evolution or an customized ot to play with tons of custom spells. However, I wish that your OT will turn into an success! I will be online when it starts!

I always had fun in previous eras of Vanoria and look forward to the final one.

Back