• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 8.60 AngeLOT - Custom Reborn OT - Custom Client

Thats probably not DDOS. Frozeria Admin is using WPE PRO to send unlimited network packets which cause lag if I am right. Which TFS are you using? If you are using old sources try to edit them in c++ and than start your OT. I had that situation too. Also im not sure that Admin of Frozeria is using that but someone other probably. ;)

Thats probably not DDOS. Frozeria Admin is using WPE PRO to send unlimited network packets which cause lag if I am right. Which TFS are you using? If you are using old sources try to edit them in c++ and than start your OT. I had that situation too. Also im not sure that Admin of Frozeria is using that but someone other probably. ;)

It was for sure a DDoS, he told me that on OTLand in PM + I told him to ddos it and it were offline then
My ddos protection isn't the best at all ( 160 gb ddos protection )
Trying to upgrade it fast as possible.....

bro open the server lets have some fun until u find a solution, maybe that cu*t is sleeping by now or hes tyring to take care of his dead ass server.

Well to be sure ask your hosting provider from where attacks came and 160gb ddos protection isnt small amount

bro open the server lets have some fun until u find a solution, maybe that cu*t is sleeping by now or hes tyring to take care of his dead ass server.

Hmm we can try it for now, gameworld opened

Well to be sure ask your hosting provider from where attacks came and 160gb ddos protection isnt small amount

Gonna ask him for sure

Well the guy is still on

Yes he ddosed the server even when the gameworld was closed.. told him to ddos and it worked ^^

Might as well quit, if you can't afford a DDOS protection host then your server will forever be garbage.

We got a ddos protection host but as you see the ddos protection wasnt good as we thought.
We gonna change to ovh maybe so we dont have these problems anymore :)

Back