• Congratulations to the OTLand February Mapping Competition Winner! The grand prize of Otland Premium goes to eiserne festung.
  • There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Ascarus - Masiyah 2.0 | Client Updates + GameGuard | Vesuvia Town | New AI Bosses | Guild Shop [Fri 4th Dec 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.ascar.us/news
Server Address
ascar.us
Server Port
Client Protocol
OP
Alpha

Alpha

Relentless
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
u let use mc, bot, so i dont ll play. Next bot server
Hello, the usage of bots on a 8.60 server is pretty much a given. We do provide an optional antibot launcher for our manual players, which adds certain benefits, such as higher experience & loot rates, and other benefits like being able to partake in a hourly lottery for mystery gifts. Furthermore, we have limits in place against excessive MC usage. We have a server-side limit of a maximum of 4 active connections per IP address, the server won't allow you to log in more clients than that. Many of our events do automatically check for MC usage, and using MC in PvP situations is completely disallowed and our staff is actively enforcing this rule.

If you have any further suggestions, I'm happy to hear them. If you completely disagree with bots and MC being allowed, then I'm afraid to say, 8.60 servers aren't for you.

Ahilphino

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
8.6 in current year (2020) ???? U are kidding me ?

OP
Alpha

Alpha

Relentless
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
10000 premium points giveaway!

Less than 48h left until launch! Get your contest entry posted in time and create your account at Ascarus (https://www.ascar.us/register)

We are currently hosting our traditional Facebook contest where we will give away a total of 10000 premium points!
There will be a total of 20 winners, each winner will receive 500 premium points! It will end on 4th December 2020 17:00 CET.

Head over to our post for instructions on how to participate!
We also invite you to join our Discord server, where you can interact with staff & other players.

imsory

Reaction score
Hello, the usage of bots on a 8.60 server is pretty much a given. We do provide an optional antibot launcher for our manual players, which adds certain benefits, such as higher experience & loot rates, and other benefits like being able to partake in a hourly lottery for mystery gifts. Furthermore, we have limits in place against excessive MC usage. We have a server-side limit of a maximum of 4 active connections per IP address, the server won't allow you to log in more clients than that. Many of our events do automatically check for MC usage, and using MC in PvP situations is completely disallowed and our staff is actively enforcing this rule.

If you have any further suggestions, I'm happy to hear them. If you completely disagree with bots and MC being allowed, then I'm afraid to say, 8.60 servers aren't for you.

Late rate is the same for both, u can do what u want, but caveboting is over power

im_ok

Reaction score
Late rate is the same for both, u can do what u want, but caveboting is over power

As far as I can see, normal client has 1.0x at lvl 300+ and gameguard has 1.3x
i do agree with you though that botting is overpowered, but honestly at a server like this, I dont think you cant get away from it

OP
Alpha

Alpha

Relentless
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
sUeIS00.png

The server has received an update, check the patch notes here: Ascarus (https://www.ascar.us/news/node/1607948045)

Christmas Event
Oh no! Good old Santa has lost some of his christmas presents to the evil Grynch Clan Goblins, who are trying to ruin Christmas!
Catch them if you see them trying to raid any of the Ascarian cities and return the bags to Santa in exchange for a reward.
Furthermore, the goblins dropped some of the bags when they ran away, which were picked up by other wild monsters! Return these to Santa as well if you happen to find any of them.
The event will be running until 26th December 2020 23:59 CET.
In order to randomly drop bags from monsters, the monster needs to have at least 500 health.