• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | 20th May 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
We heard you first time
free bumps under post they dont realize that they just make it worse because is on front page non stop free advertisement xd my server advertising has less views and yours is literally on top of server gala every x hours because someone says bad this bad that xD and 99% of those people never even played the ots they just hate on it because you host server after server when they die. so its better that you just leave empty server 0 online because that is playerbase of 8.6 but they dont even check that server is dead and many people always join for new season just to climb leaderboard whether for week or few days. Its nature of servers and many people lack proper understanding of that ( never hosted server) to realize how quickly players can disappear depending on rates etc

Last edited:
Hello akabaka, so your message will be this:

I sincerely believe that this edition will be something really extraordinary. I have been following and participating in the development of budex from the very beginning. I can see how much has changed, how many things have been added. this edition has a chance to be one of the best ots 8.6

I can't wait! See you soon my budex family! <3

just remember to leave the rest out, thanks!

Tonight OTServlist Countdown Begins... !
who cares? :D
Post automatically merged:

aha, i forget to tell you, we can't wait please hurry up

im waiting with my 40000 friend to play ur best and great OT.

i think this 49 ot rest will get players more than the shadowcores OT<3

who cares? :D

aha, i forget to tell you, we can't wait please hurry up

im waiting with my 40000 friend to play ur best and great OT.

i think this 49 ot rest will get players more than the shadowcores OT<3
So why do you answer if you dont care -.-

How many money did you stole to get that cooldown? As you told me you didn't had money and you were opening your server because you needed it 🤔

This is offtopic, do not commentate about your own scams here.

23h to server laucnh. Get Ready !

budex ots best and most polished evo ots that is out there i recommend at first you might not realise as seasonal player that there was effort but into server but as hoster and as dealing with community u do. especially with people that did not play it

Last edited:
budex ots best and most polished evo ots that is out there i recommend at first you might not realise as seasonal player that there was effort but into server but as hoster and as dealing with community u do. especially with people that did not play it
when he told you to say this in hes POST? :D

and for more info about best evo, he make rest every 5 days :D that mean he hosting best evo in the world

Thanks for following my projects, you're the best ! <3
yes we all following this :D

OMG same 20 player created char as always? :Dbudex mc.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

and for more info about best evo, he make rest every 5 days :D that mean he hosting best evo in the world

OMG same 20 player created char as always? :DView attachment 58913

Thanks for the bumps ! Ready for launch tomorrow ?

OMG same 20 player created char as always? :DView attachment 58913
he didnt i simply support any otserver that is active.

you're welcome but i didn't see 1 comment says ur ot is recommended

anyway this ot is dead so, bumps will not be useful anyway :D

yes yes rest every 10 days? :D
i believe he can push it to the limits reseting once per day

Don't think ur gonna get many players even if u had an infinite bump every hour of the day haha Ppl are done with servers where u login and buy the best gear ingame and just use it the whole time.. Where the f is the fun in that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back