• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 02ND JULY 18:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
cant donate in your server :/ i press pay and it instantly gives back my cash
Post automatically merged:

maybe i can change my cat for points? i can send in parts if u want
Resolved

Pay2win server... Donation rune thats way better than pots and wont even start talking about donation castles. I do not recommend playing here. Just waste of time. Booring shit evo quests that u can find anywhere else.

That's true don gear should never exceed in-game gear, also admin your weekly cyclop task is bugged, impossible to complete it, parameter cyclop should be cyclops
Post automatically merged:

Pay2win server... Donation rune thats way better than pots and wont even start talking about donation castles. I do not recommend playing here. Just waste of time. Booring shit evo quests that u can find anywhere else.
yhea just quitted too many botters with mc and non rewarding gameplay

Last edited:
Pay 2 win? Most of donation items are obtainable in a quests. Donation Runes / Great Mana Potions both are scaled on magic level * level, and there's not huge difference between them. Theres a 5 ways to obtain premium points for free, about castles im working on a way to make them obtainable in-game for free aswell

Not a big fan of evo! but Budex have spent a lot of time in to this world GL​

when you limit 1 char/acc online at the same time it will be more interesting, now guys have 3 chars online botting at the same time so even if online players are 90 unique players are approx 30 i guess.. really sad when it has potential

when you limit 1 char/acc online at the same time it will be more interesting, now guys have 3 chars online botting at the same time so even if online players are 90 unique players are approx 30 i guess.. really sad when it has potential
Its not limited to make easier way for receiving free premium points on levels

Its not limited to make easier way for receiving free premium points on levels
Maybe just up the rewards upon leveling then, no one likes mc botters except them and the additional player it gives the serv

cant you add autoloot system and some more fun stuffs? Some harder tasks
Auto loot system is already available check !autoloot
We have daily tasks, weekly tasks, missions, and over 5 tasks npc in spawns till 600-800 level

Auto loot system is already available check !autoloot
We have daily tasks, weekly tasks, missions, and over 5 tasks npc in spawns till 600-800 level
Ye but they are booring... Why nothing more fun? 8.6 servers are soo easy to mod and add many features... Attribute points,new edited spells(there is program) monster level,skull feature... And much more

autoloot is bugged... doesnt loot bodies that has bags inside them -.- .... the only update u did in week was not even fking fully working GG ots

autoloot is bugged... doesnt loot bodies that has bags inside them -.- .... the only update u did in week was not even fking fully working GG ots
Hey,
Can you please tell me which items it doesn't loot ?

Hey,
Can you please tell me which items it doesn't loot ?
all items that goes inside monster loot bag or backpack.... + can u pls remap city? half of houses has broken second floors and why does ms every spell does same damage? why only death also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back