• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 08 December 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
18:03 New record: 100 players are logged in.
Awesome Launch !

Few hours before launch.... Tik Tok Tik Tok
Comment down below your Character Name in order to receive Free 50 Premium Points only first few will be rewarded !
I never got my points, my character is Dead On

@Galruk

@Mister Budex Do you expect that I believe in you? In the past, after days trying to get you away from my server I've started announcing in your ot and after that you talked to me to stop and then you would "tell" someone to stop doing that in my otserv... shame on you

@Galruk

@Mister Budex Do you expect that I believe in you? In the past, after days trying to get you away from my server I've started announcing in your ot and after that you talked to me to stop and then you would "tell" someone to stop doing that in my otserv... shame on you
Why so jealous on my server buddy?
Hard to look when BudexOT grows?
Ive put so much effort into the server and still working a lot for new updates and I nearly havent got any time to do things such these. Kind Regards !

Why so jealous on my server buddy?
Hard to look when BudexOT grows?
Ive put so much effort into the server and still working a lot for new updates and I nearly havent got any time to do things such these. Kind Regards !

Ye, ye "your fans" are announcing without your consent. See you in the next start of budexot! good lucky

If your server is growing it's in part thanks to others servers not by your own means, thats what bothers. I've already banned your Spoofer like 20 times (no kidding), but hey isn't you right? So you wash your hands. If isn't you, then they are doing it under your consent.

And why would dervin13 be jealous of our server? Can you answer me that? 🤣

Peak Record:173 players online on December 10, 2019, 7:14 pm CET

Do you still want to claim it's not you who's advertising on all other servers? Just had this guy pop up in my Discord server trying to advertise.
yvIi7LR.png

So I decided to take a look at your server's Discord and see if the user ID's match up and they do.
TL4yK2L.png

Also had a guy advertise your server during the Ascarus BETA, a test server where there were merely 20 people online, that really screams of desperation. His IP geolocation was suspiciously similar to yours, Andjelo M.

Do us both a favour and stay away from my servers, don't push it to the point where I'll have to write an autoban system for whenever you try to register accounts or attempt to log into the game, like I had to do for that Frozeria retard back in Masiyah's time.

Uu yeah it was me today a bit drunked, I hope you forgive me ;(

Of course you got "high number" of players this new open have just 4 days... Normaly after a month your server goes under 50 players, two months under 30 players then you close it like always hahahaha I already watched this before

Of course you got "high number" of players this new open have just 4 days... Normaly after a month your server goes under 50 players, two months under 30 players then you close it like always hahahaha I already watched this before
Not really sure when I will close it, but not soon at all, gonna keep it with regular updates ! ;)

Do you still want to claim it's not you who's advertising on all other servers? Just had this guy pop up in my Discord server trying to advertise.
yvIi7LR.png

So I decided to take a look at your server's Discord and see if the user ID's match up and they do.
TL4yK2L.png

Also had a guy advertise your server during the Ascarus BETA, a test server where there were merely 20 people online, that really screams of desperation. His IP geolocation was suspiciously similar to yours, Andjelo M.

Do us both a favour and stay away from my servers, don't push it to the point where I'll have to write an autoban system for whenever you try to register accounts or attempt to log into the game, like I had to do for that Frozeria retard back in Masiyah's time.
I should stay away from your server ?
Autoban system?
Wtf are you talking dude, after last night I had strong ddos on my server, after blocking incoming ips I still have more players then you, how much have you got 10-20?
Dude better stay away from Tibia then talking shits here about other OTs when your OT is crap :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back