• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 15TH MARCH 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yeah I did this, and I totally accept it, but I have nothing to do with these ads in other ots now, btw thats a bit old but yeah.

You replied to dervin13 implying that it wasn't you advertising on their server and that it's "your players". I'm letting the viewers of this thread know that you advertised on my server's discord in January of 2018 and on Alpha's server in December of 2019.

You're asking why you should have a bad reputation based on something you just admitted to doing (after denying). If you've recently stopped advertising on other people's servers, it might be more helpful to own it and let us know that its not something you're doing any longer.

Also now Moderators goes against me ? what's next ?

My moderator status has nothing to do with either of these posts. If I were "a moderator going against you" I would have (wrongfully) just deleted or locked your thread.

Red

Hello Red, I dont want to defend Budex or you or anybody but I have to say that I hate the people who make ad in other servers and to be honest I think is not really useful nowadays. Last time I opened my server I realized that some players of my servers that I helped with a problem they had, were doing some advertising in other server and I didnt know it.

The owner of that other server wrote me in discord and I had to apologize but at the end, I didnt do anything.

Budex has lot of people that always play his server and I think they always try to get him players so I think thats something you cant control at all...

Anyway, peace and lets have fun!

Last edited:
2B2DCFBA-5B77-41B2-9F70-8B7A16DE9413.jpeg
Again advertising on my server!
Well, let me tell ppl here how is your server.
Last time you were hosting your server.
It had like 100+ online players and after 1 single unexpected shutdown online went to like 30+ then less than 1 week online went to 10- and after that you closed it.
How can a server with a big population like you are saying and die in 1 month? Ha?
I was watching your server.
I saw your post here on otland comparing yourself with ascar.us when it was starting.
I think everything with your server is fake ( players number, etc )

LESS THEN 24 HOURS BEFORE LAUNCHING LEGENDARY BUDEXOT !

30 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE LAUNCHING LEGENDARY BUDEXOT !

Waiting 🙆‍♂️
Post automatically merged:

nice server, for 100 ppl only 10 rotworms

Last edited:
Thanks for an awesome launch !
20:16 New record: 200 players are logged in.

Maybe make bigger respawn? We're fighting for 1 rotworm or 1 cyclops
Post automatically merged:

xlog thx

Last edited:
Posting a server here, is to see the thread full of comments implying that your server is shit, etc, they are very toxic here. I posted my server 4, 5 years ago and received the same welcome.

Posting a server here, is to see the thread full of comments implying that your server is shit, etc, they are very toxic here. I posted my server 4, 5 years ago and received the same welcome.
I know, but how to skip it while its a good way to showof your project and comes to a bit more population of tibians

How good are donate items vs end game items? Do I get any better gear in the long run?

Edit; sup with the botters are they being banned or should i also download one?

How good are donate items vs end game items? Do I get any better gear in the long run?

End game items are the best one in-game and most powerful. Yes there's better gear in the long run
You can download one, its legal.

after server save all players which havent relog got rollback, for example 8 knight with 90 skill (since server start) got rollback since server start xD, other people lost like 100-200 lvls so...

good luck xd

Due to the rollback that happened this morning during server save, each account received +100 Premium Points and Double XP Boost from 17/03/2020 (Server Save) to 18/03/2020 (Server Save). Thanks for understanding us.

Lol welcome to BudexOT.
Last edition, everyone afk in temple or trainers botting skills and mana, or running around in hunting grounds with bot leveling. Due to overpowered donation items, you needed at least 3 people to kill each botter (and that is the minimum, sometimes you needed more than 3). ENJOY!
Oh yea, from time to time, these botters actually log on, and since they are like a team of 10+, they go around killing everyone. Once they get bored, back to botting.

Its a VERY FUN server. Maybe it has changed in this rendition..... LOLOL.

Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back