• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT - Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 1st August 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Players,
We are happy to announce that BudexOT is launching on Sunday, August 1st, 18:00 PM (CET).
BudexOT is an Custom Evolution OT PvP-E 8.60, server created for a pleasant and smooth gameplay for our dedicated players, a fun OT which can bring you into old awesome memories, feel free to join us !

imageedit_2_3037250227.png
IP : Budexot.com
Port : 7171
Client : 8.60 / Custom Client
Host : Dedicated Hosting In France (Europe 20ms ping)

Experience Stages :

1 - 30 = 100x
31 - 50 = 50x
51 - 100 = 25x
101 - 150 = 15x
151 - 200 = 10x
201 - 250 = 8x
251 - 300 = 4x
301 - 350 = 2x
351 - Infinite = 1x

Skills Rate = 20x
Magic Rate = 15x
Loot Rate = 2x
Exp From Players = 2x

More Features :

10+ Events
10+ Bosses
Daily Tasks
Weekly Tasks
Normal Tasks
Missions
Crafting System
Minning System
Auto Loot System
Char Auctions System
Bounty Hunter
Items Auctions
Daily Quests
Team Hunts
Super Spawns
Gambler NPCs
Custom Spells
Free Premium Points on Levels

P2W, cringeworthy admin and, as in the last four or five resets this very same year, the same boring and tasteless content. Just like the users above, I strongly do not recommend this server. Also, no evidence, but he is already spoofing accounts with a Brazilian RPG name generator.

Starts in 3 days !

Starts in 2 Days !

Starts in less then 24 hours !

Hello akabaka, so your message will be this:

I sincerely believe that this edition will be something really extraordinary. I have been following and participating in the development of budex from the very beginning. I can see how much has changed, how many things have been added. this edition has a chance to be one of the best ots 7.4

I can't wait! See you soon my budex family! <3

just remember to leave the rest out, thanks!

a fun OT which can bring you into old awesome memories, feel free to join us !

Sorry, i don't have such a bad memories with old OTS. Maybe your OTS from this year gives you "old awesome memories" but not for others.

Like always, not recommended. Just a few days and already down to ~40 players from 400 accounts, nice.

Sorry, i don't have such a bad memories with old OTS. Maybe your OTS from this year gives you "old awesome memories" but not for others.

Like always, not recommended. Just a few days and already down to ~40 players from 400 accounts, nice.
ok

Why did you make a 50$ contest to the first player who will level up to 600 if you're not going to pay them?
I don't play your server, But as I wrote before, I am gathering Egyptians on my Teamspeak server, And I get involved in few situations.
Yes, He deserves the reward, You're giving him free points because he gets players to make your server active.
budex1.PNG
How long is your "tonight"? Now you're trying to make him look like a scammer to not pay him the 50$?
budex22.PNG
You really want him to wait "21 working days" for your hold money to be withdrawn to your balance on one month server?
budex3.PNG
budex4.PNGBudex5.png
budex6.png

Here is a screenshot showing that he is top and first player to get level 600, Just incase you deleted him after my reply.
abdalah.png

What did you expect? It's Budex we're talking about. He's not going to pay you. If he by some miracle actually does pay you, expect a chargeback at some point down the road.
All I want everyone to know is that he's a scammer. I've been waiting for my award for two days and haven't gotten it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back