• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] BudexOT - Custom OT PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun | Starts 1st August 18:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Now he started deleting everything related to the 50$ contest from his Discord server, Webpage and Discord conversation.
Budex, Everyone on OTLand already knows that you're a scammer/money grabber, Only Abdala Ragab didn't know and trusted in your 50$ contest, You don't have to delete your message history, We all already knew you weren't going to pay the 50$.
budex7.PNG
budex8.PNG

imagine having server and receiving i would say easly 50$ everyday and didnt pay fucking 50$ to the winner xD

imagine playing trash spoof 3 days server and crying cuz u got scammed by admin xDDDDD

• Haha
Reactions: kay
imagine playing trash spoof 3 days server and crying cuz u got scammed by admin xDDDDD
No one is crying here. You need to understand the difference between crying and exposing someone to avoid it happening again on his next seasons with someone else.
I've already knew that he would never pay 50$ to the winner. But there are others who don't know, Like Abdala, So this reply is a warn them.
Not everyone has the same taste in servers like you, Some players prefer those trash and easy weekends servers. That is why servers like Budex, Egyptian Evolera and Shylveria are still online, And earning enough to make 3 days countdown on OTServlist.
and how many players online or how big the server is, Has nothing to do with the scam, I had similar case with one of the biggest brazil servers there, But I didn't bother myself because I found out that they are not using OTLand, And had no thread at all and also all the chat between me and the owner were on Support Tickets which all got removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back