• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [8.60] Haciotti -CUSTOM EVOLUTION MAP,CAST SYSTEM,WARZONE, STARTING 8/13/2019 19:00

Server Website/AAC
http://www.haciotti.com/
Server Address
haciotti.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

SWEVO

Reaction score
Haciotti
Dear Haciottians,
We would like to announce and give you a warm welcome to our server.
Server starting 8/13 at 19:00 so make your account and explore our magnificant OTs

Haciotti is a 8.6 complete custom evolution server with many additional custom towns, monsters & loads of content!
Whether you love to war, RPG or discover new things - Haciotti is the OTS for you.
Join us today, experience and enjoy several tricky and long custom quests along with epic PvP-E and hardcore wars at our WarZone.

Some basic info :
*Client 8.6
*IP : Haciotti.com
*Map :Custom
*Port :7171
*Uptime:24/7
*Host: France Dedicated
*Protection level : 100
*Pz lock time : 60 seconds
*Exp rate : stages....
*Server type: PvP-E
*Loot rate :3x
*Magic rate :15x
*Rate skill :20
Some pictures :
Prva otland.jpg
Druga otland.jpg
Sedma otland.jpg
Cetvrta otland.jpg

More about us :
  • Active staff members
  • Every night 4v4 event at 20:00 the winners prize is donation points.
  • Lms event
  • Custom Spells for every vocation.
  • Custom bosses that drop donates.
  • You get free points when you reach level 300.
  • You also have possibility to get donates through quests.

We will let you to find rest content and hidden places,and alot of hidden quests at our town,or should I say towns? :)Sesta otalnd.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you mate,you will hop in? Try it trust me you wont regret it has it unique war features... and a lots of hidden stuff such as quests,hunt spots,so on...

Haven't played Tibia for a while, this OT looks pretty nice tho, I'm gonna try it since few of my buds from other OTS called me to try out this server!

Thank you m8, we are live at countdown on ot list,I hope many people will expiriance this feeling of war and rpg mixed together whether you love to pk or to explore everything is complete at our server...

Seems like an interesting server and lately there are no servers that can bring back the old evo feel from 6-7 years back that me and my friends miss. I'll check it out!

Is there a chance for american proxy? Kinda not want to play with 300 ping :p

In my honest opinion the ot isnt really ready for the public. The mapping sucks balls it feels like u made the hunting room and quest room in about 15 minutes combined in rme.. No real detailing or feeling for mapping whatsoever. Almost every quest you can rush with Utana vid, i just rushed vip, Gmp and super sd. You dont need to do the gmp quests as you can loot the gmp in medusas. Everything feels so easy to achieve which kinda creates inflation, nobody cares about vip when everyone got it. The monsters are not exciting at all and the hunts are to few. I just really think you should have put down more time on the ot before starting it.

20:21 You see a Arcane Robe (Arm:1, magic level +7, protection death +10%, speed +30).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids.
It weighs 26.00 oz.

On website it says:
Arcane Robe - Protection death +8%, Magic Level +10

No one gave out free items,we had problem with shop that guy donated 50 euros,gave me paypal informations and i gave him his items what he bought,today big update,every account will get 200 points because of some bugs just at start that gave me headaches didnt sleep 30 hours....