• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Albania 7.4 Old School RPG || Anti-Bot Client || Anti DDoS || Launch 31/03 at 20.00

To be honest if you don't like 7.4 tibia you can play other servers.
If you want to play something like this you can just go tibianic, even if there is higherrates here.. there is more unique and promising things..

If you want to play something like this you can just go tibianic, even if there is higherrates here.. there is more unique and promising things..
What kind of unique things are you talking about ?

Does the conjure spells create double the amounts as well? Such as bolts and arrows. Also do you need a golden account in order to use the shared experience?
Yes it's doubled, you dont need to have golden account to use shared experience.

What kind of unique things are you talking about ?
Well everyone see a "try" to copy realtibia 7.4.. so far not even tibianic succeed to do that in some parts. Some things are still missing in the gameplay, formulas
And this OT have been online for 5 years...
I have been trying to speak with every owner the last 5 years but none seems to have the IQ to listened.
So I see no reason to be involved and speaking endless hours for no results.
I wish all luck with your server. But I hope the fact that you now know people are looking for something new

You worked hard for months on this server, according to you main post. I'll ask again. What is so unique about this server, that it took you months to make it?
I won't even argue with you , if you dont like it go play somewhere else or make your own 7.4 pro server.

I won't even argue with you , if you dont like it go play somewhere else or make your own 7.4 pro server.

It's okay man, there are already two other IDENTICAL SERVERS with an established player base and experienced hosters. We were not arguing. I was asking a simple question, and you had no answer.

Fucking monkey.

Im not sure if there is something wrong with your attitude or english.. but he is ASKING you why should he quit the current server he is playing to play yours?
Everything is the same except its a new OT...

Im not sure if there is something wrong with your attitude or english.. but he is ASKING you why should he quit the current server he is playing to play yours?
Everything is the same except its a new OT...

You can't learn an old dog to sit, just let it go. My team has already made up our minds due to his "nice" reply's = ]

I really like the 7.4 features on your website! All the hard work really payed of!

Also, "Created 24 March". Nice character you got there, GM!

noobserv.png

Last edited:
I really like the 7.4 features on your website! All the hard work really payed of!

noobserv.png
Yeah that's what happens when player doesn't have EQ.
I'm really starting to thinking you are guys from tibianus or classicus :) as I said you dont like = don't play this .

Man.. an owner coming back with rude responses for simple questions.. I don't see this server going anywhere. :eek:

Everytime you rightclick on anything (Like looting or anywhere you start lagging like crazy.)

"Parcel From Depo killed at level 9 by earth"

Why you haven't even changed things like this? Shouldn't it be like : killed at level 9 by poison?

Your whole page isn't even changed for 7.4... Your donation system is expensive and strange.. it would work at stable server like Classicus in the past, before it got destroyed. None will try to play at your server dua to visual problems and misunderstandings of 7.4 server engine.

I love to see rules like 1 account online per player :) Nice to see stable hosting... but the rest? hmm :(

So i just hit 26 on trolls with spears... with 10 dist ... and knight...
This is retarded.. Real tibia damage my cock sucking mother. get the fuck out of here.

Back