• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Albania 7.4 Old School RPG || Anti-Bot Client || Anti DDoS || Launch 31/03 at 20.00

Yeah there was some strange bug I fixed it at night.
Also something is kind of messed up with the ranking tables..
c3ZTkjQ.jpg

Pietia - anyway you tried...

Time to waiting on Anticus or go on Tibianus ? :)

DUDE! I haven't played Tibia in like... 7 years, and I randomly decided to play an OT cuz I was bored and landed on this server. Absolutely awesome haha this brings back waaaay too many memories!

Sure hope this server stays up... cuz it's freaking awesome. Best version of Tibia IMO.

Server looks nice but..
There's something wrong with experience points.
Some players have level greater than 1 and have 0 experience points.
As someone posted, outfit and items images are from newer Tibia but it's not that important - IMO.
Just add empty slot images and it will be fine (/item_images/items/[1-10].gif) ;)
Right click delay should be little bit shorter IMO.

Server looks nice but..
There's something wrong with experience points.
Some players have level greater than 1 and have 0 experience points.
As someone posted, outfit and items images are from newer Tibia but it's not that important - IMO.
Just add empty slot images and it will be fine (/item_images/items/[1-10].gif) ;)
Right click delay should be little bit shorter IMO.
Well after player will log and log out experience points will be back to normal state.
Right Click is fixed.

Also you said that you'd receive twice the amount of arrows/bolts but you don't.

Your right click is still too delayed. Even tho, it is to hard to run from monsters if you want to change your direction south, north or use crossroad, you will be freezed in your last position and monsters will own your ass.

It was nice to play here a bit. Your malees dmg were okey, it was hard to exp. Liked it :) Good luck in the future.

Your right click is still too delayed. Even tho, it is to hard to run from monsters if you want to change your direction south, north or use crossroad, you will be freezed in your last position and monsters will own your ass.

It was nice to play here a bit. Your malees dmg were okey, it was hard to exp. Liked it :) Good luck in the future.
you mean left click ? or when you try to open body from distance?

I mean classic controls (pressed right button of the mouse on the closed trap, on light source at the ground, openning dead body).

Whilst moving you can't open the dead body, because your's screen will got freezed.

Whilst using something, using stairs, using ladder, opening bodies is still 0.5 seconds delay :/

Pietia

Right click still isnt fixed - laaggging when use,
Another question: TASK SYSTEM - ok it is .... BUT WHERE IS THIS FCKING NPC WHO GAVE ME TASK?! (on forum / webiste - NO Information - its so silly ...)
Next one: I kill 2 people (I have RS) with white skulls and I was banned - WTF?! Why ?! its wrong counting? Could you unban me please?

Reg~

Another question: TASK SYSTEM - ok it is .... BUT WHERE IS THIS FCKING NPC WHO GAVE ME TASK?! (on forum / webiste - NO Information - its so silly ...)
Because that's the first task ;)

Have you fixed the Task system?

Delete the list of 8.6 engine monsters, please add any kind of reward to finished task and add an info where should we find that NPC from tasks.

Task npc is Thais, bolts/arrows shop, floor 0.

Quite bugged and visual looking more then 8.6, but only at the first look. The main gameplay is from 7.2-7.3 :p Level of difficult is greay, mystic like in the past:)

Last edited:
Nice that you are trying all accounts registerd on this ot to hack people on tibianus. Your sir should be perma ip banned from ever being on this forum.

Back