• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Albania 7.4 Old School RPG || Anti-Bot Client || Anti DDoS || Launch 31/03 at 20.00

Nice that you are trying all accounts registerd on this ot to hack people on tibianus. Your sir should be perma ip banned from ever being on this forum.
Huh ??
Everyone should be aware of not creating same password on diffrent ots'es , and I'm not a hacker .

Yes but I get ban on your ots for kills White Skulls - why?

Anyway - ty for help Now I see how worth play on your server :)

Anticus I waiting!

Last edited:
Huh ??
Everyone should be aware of not creating same password on diffrent ots'es , and I'm not a hacker .
so you just admitted that people should not use the same acc/pass on your ot... which is actually admitting to trying to use them yourself on others... well done there genius.

so you just admitted that people should not use the same acc/pass on your ot... which is actually admitting to trying to use them yourself on others... well done there genius.
Ehh. You should use different acc/pass because someone can hack server you are playing on and that's why it's dangerous.

on any ots not just on mine. As in some ots'es passwords in databases are not encrypted with any md5 or sha1 checksum , mine's are .

Any news with your server?

Anticus have epic source codes with monsters combo, dmg, special attacks like in the old days etc, but pathetic ddos protection and no active staff, he has just left :p

Any news with your server?

Anticus have epic source codes with monsters combo, dmg, special attacks like in the old days etc, but pathetic ddos protection and no active staff, he has just left :p

Yeah.. Agree with you! Good server.. but... no staff's =S

Back