• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Alzeria HIGHRATE RL MAP 7.72(Custom Client) 4/1 TASKS, 7.4 MANACOSTS/RUNES, CUSTOM SPAWNS

Yes it is. Now you answer from another account or you sold them this server ? Any way you should feel ashamed.
I actually feel really good, thanks.
Tbh, you really think I would use a second forum account to announce a server while this user do have more posts than a new-created one?

Am I the only one that has trouble creating an account? It says character name already exists, tried several names that are not created yet.

If you would like to be in shadow and to be not recognized. Yes you would!
Actually, I do not host 7.4 server anymore. I am working on a 8.6 Real tibia map project :)
(Btw if you look where demonia is redirecting, you would know that :p)

Am I the only one that has trouble creating an account? It says character name already exists, tried several names that are not created yet.
@BoneZ There is around 40 accounts created so I dont know what might be wrong. Maybe you should try another character name with more than 4 letters?

@BoneZ There is around 40 accounts created so I dont know what might be wrong. Maybe you should try another character name with more than 4 letters?

Very weird, I just made a character with the name Bonez and then I used the name i tried to use before. Works now.

Very weird, I just made a character with the name Bonez and then I used the name i tried to use before. Works now.
Im sorry Bonez. I will look into it later! Thanks for pointing it out.

I do not really understand how its a "gp" shop when none of the items will be sellable to NPC's?
Explain that to me if you can?

It has not been added yet, it will be available for download early tomorrow. Look back then! See you in Alzeria!

Over a 100 characters have been made, points will be added to random accounts an hour before the server starts. Hope to see you all in Alzeria!

A few changes before the launch.
Wands has been removed and will NOT exist on todays's launch.
You are now able to download the client, you can also download the whole tibia map in library/map if you like to.
Hope to see you guys at launch.
Alzeria

What's the reason to remove the wands? there's nothing 7.72 about the server anymore...

What's the reason to remove the wands? there's nothing 7.72 about the server anymore...
I know im truely sorry for this but we had some buggs with the wands that will take alot of time to fix.
I hope this will change nothing since its such a highrate and it will be easy to get burst arrows for war/pvp.
Once again truly sorry!

Who even cares about the wands, I think its good that you removed it since sorcerer's/druid's will already be OP. We call know that 70% of the server will play sorcerer so that will even it up a little bit.

Back