• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Alzeria HIGHRATE RL MAP 7.72(Custom Client) 4/1 TASKS, 7.4 MANACOSTS/RUNES, CUSTOM SPAWNS

The bug was fixed eventually after a all nights work but once fixed we decided upon not using them. I hope everyone can agree that mages are already too strong and do not need any further help exping. This will give other vocations a bit of a boost making them able to keep up with mages in levels early on.

It is demonia.org serv so dont be ignorant. I played raretibia once. Nice serv just not to much players here. Medivia give us Pendulum so i dont even care about your buged server.
Its ok dude, good for you, all the sheeps moving to medivia. and most will last playing 1 week nothing new :_)

Server will start at 18.00
Hope to see you at launch @Skream

Edit:
18.00 european time
That means in 2.5 hours. Castro will give me information soon. @Skream

Last edited:
What if a vamp drops a vamp shield or a necro a boh? I cant sell for the first 2 days? Cuz its in ur donate shop

For now you will have to sell those items to either GOD Castro or GOD Drizzy. We will be able to see who has donated and will not buy those items from those players. This is just a temporary solution since we had some other things to handle before this.
I (Drizzy) will be active ingame after 24.00 so if you can't reach Castro before that I will help you guys out with the loot.
25 minutes to launch of ALZERIA! Hope to see you guys there!
Drizzy

We hope to steadily achieve more success. Any amount of players is good. :)

lol the loot selling thing make this whole thing look very unprofessional and sloppy, sorry.

It has already been adressed but it requires a restart. After next server save everythinh will be back to normal.

It has already been adressed but it requires a restart. After next server save everythinh will be back to normal.
Normal ?? Do you even know what 7.72 Tibia is ?? No wands wtf ! Nps are not working !! This serv is even worse with you us a hoster. What a failure .........

If you would have read you would know that most stuff is more like 7.4 than 7.72. Also that we decided to remove wands.
Npc are all working properly and I have no what you are complaining about.
Sad to see the server was not for you, good luck elsewhere.

If you would have read you would know that most stuff is more like 7.4 than 7.72. Also that we decided to remove wands.
Npc are all working properly and I have no what you are complaining about.
Sad to see the server was not for you, good luck elsewhere.

Good Attitude! Rep + for you!

Back