• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Alzeria HIGHRATE RL MAP 7.72(Custom Client) 4/1 TASKS, 7.4 MANACOSTS/RUNES, CUSTOM SPAWNS

If you would have read you would know that most stuff is more like 7.4 than 7.72. Also that we decided to remove wands.
Npc are all working properly and I have no what you are complaining about.
Sad to see the server was not for you, good luck elsewhere.

This server is dead just after start. 11 players online including you. Just tell me how bad your serv is ?

Still a better staff, engine as your server. First server shit happens. No advertisement on OTServlist. Also upcomming servers which hesitates people from playing.

Yeah, I know you are the RareTibia bald polack dude

This server is dead just after start. 11 players online including you. Just tell me how bad your serv is ?
Please @Bugygugy AKA RareTibia can you leave the thread. You dont have to creat new accounts just to flame us, we know we are competition to you and you dont like it. But please keep that shit for yourself and, please, be a man, make those comments with your real account, dont creat new ones just to flame ots. Peace :)

Wtf raretibia ?? You are really retarded ....
I left your shitty OT already.

Dont play here. It is a waste of time. This OT died in less than one day.

Bugy I really hate people like you, why do you even spend your time to talk shit about someone's server? If you dont like it just leave!
I like the server it has a really smooth gameplay and got really fun rates! The server is not dead its still people playing and I will be here until it totally shuts down.
Keep the good work up Drinny and Castrolator! :D

Hopefully an admin could tell us if these two guys whining have the same IP.
What are the chances of that do you think? ;)

Too bad you don't like it.

Please @Bugygugy AKA RareTibia can you leave the thread. You dont have to creat new accounts just to flame us, we know we are competition to you and you dont like it. But please keep that shit for yourself and, please, be a man, make those comments with your real account, dont creat new ones just to flame ots. Peace :)
2nded XD

Castrolater half the flamers are your competition. xD Just keep at it and fixing bugs and players notice :)
Just ignore them, we can all see whats going on.

You'll notice the constant flamers around, believe me I have xD, just prize the people who give constructive criticism even if its negative and ignore these jelly flamers.

Player count will come as people see you are a good admin and are continuing to fix bugs!

Long live old school Tibia.
Good luck with server! :)

hire me, i dont even want to get paid, id fucking ban every faggot using bot, i can be online 12h daily, JUST SAYIN

This is the real solution to botters but owners are afraid of banning botters due to number of online players

@Danger II you are the worst failed owner ever

Nobody has even been reported yet.
How do you ban botters when they dont exist?

Maybe it was only you polak connection that made you freeze, I've played here since the start and never felt any lag of what so ever. Lol

Last edited:
Serve is hosted on a dedicated with 1GBps connection so I highly doubt the issue is on our side. Its unfortunate that your connection to specifically this server is bad.

Back