• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ALZERIA v2 START 18 JANUARY, CUSTOM 7.72 CLIENT, HIGHRATE RL MAP, TASKS, CUSTOM SPAWNS

Castrolator

Reaction score
Alzeria v2 is launching soon again 18th January 18:00 GMT+1(Swedish time)!

IP; ALZERIA.COM
PORT; 7171
WEB; http://www.alzeria.com/
CLIENT; CUSTOM(7.72) (http://www.alzeria.com/download/alzeriaclient.rar)
About two weeks ago Alzeria launched its first version ever. In terms of player count the server was not popular. Over 150 players tried the server out and we were happy about that. But what we succeeded with is a stable server that was bug, DDoS and crash free. Not one single server crash occured and we accomplished our goal; creating a stable server.
Also we realized the rates we used were not optimal to what we wished for in the first place.
To begin with we have new rates that are alot smoother, slower and we implemented a few new features to make the server even more pleasant for everyone.​

Features;

* No blanks needed when conjuring runes
* Tasks have been revamped, no longer grant massive exp nor cash rewards
* Enormously faster regeneration
* New custom monsters
* Custom spawns added to map
* Unique donation shop
* Free Rashid and Djinns in Thais
* Smoother experience stages
* Conjuring runes are with 7.4 manacosts
* Boosted tombs and popular spawns
* UE costs 1200 mana
* All quests fully working
* Spears are unlimited
* Xodet sells backpack of 1x runes
* Double charged runes when conjuring (2x SD 4x GFB)

Rates;

1 - 8 = 200x
8 - 20 = 100x
21 - 30 = 80x
31 - 40 = 70x
41 - 50 = 60x
51 - 60 = 50x
61 - 70 = 40x
71 - 80 = 30x
81 - 90 = 20x
91 - 100 = 15x
101 - 110 = 10x
111 - 120 = 8x
121 - 130 = 6x
131 - 140 = 4x
141 - 160 = 3x
161 + = 2x

Magic; 20x

Skills; 40x

Loot; 2,5x

Regeneration;

S = 20MP/3S 20HP/6S
MS = 20MP/2S 20HP/5S
D = 20MP/3S 20HP/6S
ED = 20MP/2S 20HP/5S
P = 20MP/4S 20HP/5S
RP = 20MP/3S 20HP/4S
K = 20MP/5S 20HP/4S
EK = 20MP/3S 20HP/3S

PVP Info;

Frags to RS; 5
Frags to ban; 10
Frag time; 6H
RS duration; 7 days
Ban duration; 7 days
White skull duration; 10min
PZ duration; 1min

Last edited:
I´m glad you listened to the feedback and removed the items from the shop! Great! I hope that you will succeed with whatever goals you have. Good luck friend!

Well the shop is not finished yet though. Since DarkOT seemed to be doing fine with the shop they had we decided to try it as well.
If people do not like it there is still time until the start for changes.
Thanks alot for the kind words :)!

2,5x lootrate seems really really low on such rates.

And please.. advertise it on otservlist, yes I agree its a expensive investment, but it will surely payoff.

If you dont advertise it on OTSERVLIST it'll be another 25 player start. Dont underestimate how many people otservlist advertising gives you..

And 16:00 start comon, some people work buddy make it 18:00/19:00

Last edited:
Thanks dutchie, this time we will get a otservlist highlight. I actually wrote it in the main post.
Just to add some info so people dont waste their time.
I will not, again NOT reply to people thay have an IQ below 50. This is to prevent mass flame from people that are not capable of anything else. I would rather my thread has 3 posts consisting of constructive criticism and feedback than 200 posts but only from envious kids.

Since 16;00 doesn't seem like a good time we will change it to 18;00.
Note that this is Swedish time, GMT +1.

Thanks for all the feedback, keep it comming!
Already over 120 chars made.

Regarding the loot, its not the normal 2.5x like on othet ots, compared to other servers its more like 3,5-4x. We edited so many creatures loot so its going to be perfect.
Keep in mind that we wanted to create a PVP ot so money will be no problem acquiring

Last edited:
Drizzy was supposed to get the highlight but since it's required to send a photo of your ID in order to donate we did not prepare for that unfortunately. Anyways the server is far more successfull than the previous version and we hope the popularity keeps increasing and we can see some fun fights and wars!

Back