• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ALZERIA v2 START 18 JANUARY, CUSTOM 7.72 CLIENT, HIGHRATE RL MAP, TASKS, CUSTOM SPAWNS

Sure, now let's see... Which of the 5 people that constantly follow me and post bullshit and trash are you?

Not hard to check 1 by 1 this 80 fake chars last log in 08:00 pm all and hide it somewhere of map nice try kid with this shit

i dont intend to be bad but some sprites are wrong
anyway good succes work more and it will be for sure great ot

How obvious can someone be...

Not worth it guys, another spoofer.

Alot ppl far north east from cyclopolis its kinda weird some new gm island? XD
nice fake ppl
GM wanted to ban all of us because we killing ppl and they left the server SO THATS WHY U NEED TO LOGIN CHARACTER
DONT PLAY THIS SHITTY OT

Last edited:
it is obviously spoofed lol, look after server save and before server save, before you will see 120+ online and later only 6 for 3-5 hours, and then MASS LOGIN! I think it's a huge team of 100 players that logins at the same moment to RPG in 1 sqm everyone

Its funny how you can completely can destroy your reputation with spoofing.. If only you bought a simple advertisement on OTSERVLIST you wouldve had the same (or more) online numbers. Dont ever call anyone else out anytime soon because your spoofing is probably the most obvious one I've ever seen after a few days.

I left the staff several days ago, if you have anything to say direct it to Drizzy..

Just to point something out, its funny that someone who never posts suddenly does and only in this thread. Guess your main account got warned for flaming :)

GM put many noob chars too have record players online, server was crashed and items lost, drizzy dont do nothing.Not good serv and stuff,0 players online, this players online are fakers...

Sure, now let's see... Which of the 5 people that constantly follow me and post bullshit and trash are you?
look at your profile no ones follow you or post on it. who are you anyway im sure that you think that i've posted with those accounts above. and you are wrong i have better things to do that throw garbage to other people thread(promote my hobby ot is one)
maybe was you spoofing with schizophrenia jajaj kidding
. i just did it with this account and just to you because you started. but when and i get the warning i stopped im sure you get the warning too.(because like mines some post from you were deleted from my thread) and becaue i noticed that this wasn't your ot you was just a labourer.
im pretty sure that those post above are the only ones that were real players
"Sure, now let's see... Which of the 5 people that constantly follow me and post bullshit and trash are you?·"

lol seriusly? dude not all people is like you i have things to do better than that .

Last edited:
I wont even read whatever bullshit you posted. I am seriously afraid of getting cancer from your english and formating skills. It feels like reading a really dumb 12 year olds first words on a piece of paper.

I wont even read whatever bullshit you posted. I am seriously afraid of getting cancer from your english and formating skills. It feels like reading a really dumb 12 year olds first words on a piece of paper.
afraid of getting cancer? why if you are already dead

Back