• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Arcadia 7.6 - Custom Map - Custom PvP - Low Rates

dont do 1x, plz stop at 3x or 2x. ppl wont lvl otherwise

Think that this isn't map rl, so there are respawns where you can exp faster and without too much runes.
At lvl 80 you get pvp enforced so the type of war will be lvls 80-120, not lvls 150 abusing of enfo.

Think that this isn't map rl, so there are respawns where you can exp faster and without too much runes.
At lvl 80 you get pvp enforced so the type of war will be lvls 80-120, not lvls 150 abusing of enfo.

yap and a load of random pking

Malware bytes tells me this website has some malicious scripts on the website.
Sorry for the delay in replay.
The page is 100% secure and have been working properly for many years. Do not use the same account as always just in case but you won't have any problem.

The server is opening today at 15:30 CEST, you are invited to join this ot.

I really enjoyed that server, it have one of the best pvp system i have ever played and a good map for explore and do some quests in team.
Here you have some examples of pvp on last edition of arcadia:

The exp isn't a problem, finally we changed exp rates from low rates to mid rates. If u search highscores u'll see some lvls 70-80.
We don't want a gap (lot of difference between the highs lvls and the rest).
There are lots and lots lines of code to translate, so while we are working on traduction you can also try to join and explore. We have some non-spanish players that could play asking for some help.

Back