• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Argardh : Knights of Tibia 19 DECEMBER 18:00 CET

Update

New spells:
Great Fire Strike
Great Energy Strike
Great Ice Strike
Great Death Strike
Great Terra Strike
Great Divine Missile

Great Fire Wave
Great Energy Wave
Great Ice Wave
Great Death Wave
Great Terra Wave
Great Divine Caldera

Mega Energy Beam

New Characters
Start at level 8 and jumps into teleport: New Char

11.PNG

Choose their Vocation in Worldforge

12.PNG

Gets starting gear(incl wand/rod) in Worldforge
13.PNG

Map

Many additions and fixes in Hell and Tombs. New: Hero-cave in Westgaardhia much bigger, DLs in Hell more stacked, Demon Hell detailed and more stacked, Deleted Mutants and other monsters that killed noobies too much, Added TP Room in Siath for players below lvl 35, ..

New TP-rooms for characters below level 35
15.PNG

16.PNG

New Reward-room in Siath Sanctuary, 1 set of eq for lvls: 50,75,100,120,140,150,175

14.PNG

17.PNG

years later you finally do something about getting started.... This should have been done before the release and not now while its completely dead. Sad to say but ,it is.

You should make global server restart, everyone start with fresh update, many other ppl would join the server and enjoy the gameplay cuz while server started almost 3/4 of players died by such a strong monsters without any sign on the spawn. For example a guy exp on rotworms then going west and dying by mutated bat/mutated humas.
You should lower the loot from monsters and give more detailed map of spawns. Next thing is that a lot of spawns are stupidly designed, ex. you want to go for frost dragons, you just see few winter wolfs and suddenly there are 3 frosts with 2 small ones XDD dont spam 5 dl's or frost dragons in map editor like retard because while exploring map you just die instantly
Also there shouldnt be events with double loot because players get lots of cash and can pg later, while new players who started after event have to play with low loot rate. The server is dead, updates werent fast enough ( travel and more items to sell added like 2+ weeks after start ) and it discouraged people to play. Right now on server play friends of gm or random retards, thats sad cuz ot had potential

and fix double atack from monsters, also dl is hitting like 300 with basic atack + when double attack happens he can deal near 600dmg in 1 sec kurw0 jebana

Great changes, sadly there arent many people playing (probably because of the exp rates, server 99999x are always full -.-).
I just came back from my trip and was playing, but now with the reduced loot I feel that its even more need for you to add the gold exchanger function, because right now its pretty hard to profit on a hunt, but if we could get all the money from monsters it would be a good loot rate.

Now a bug report: U should look at mummys, when they die players cant open the corpse and the place in venore wastelands where u can find the mummys have stairs with vampires downstairs but u cant go down the stairs.

years later you finally do something about getting started.... This should have been done before the release and not now while its completely dead. Sad to say but ,it is.

True mate :) I lost 100+ hours of work just 3 weeks before launch, and got started a bit too late which is why it wasn't there on time. Either way, that this stuff was missing is... not the thing that makes or breaks this. IMO there is/was too much stuff missing either way, this was far from the only 1 thing that made the server fail. I'll get to other stuff below

You should make global server restart, everyone start with fresh update, many other ppl would join the server and enjoy the gameplay cuz while server started almost 3/4 of players died by such a strong monsters without any sign on the spawn. For example a guy exp on rotworms then going west and dying by mutated bat/mutated humas.
You should lower the loot from monsters and give more detailed map of spawns. Next thing is that a lot of spawns are stupidly designed, ex. you want to go for frost dragons, you just see few winter wolfs and suddenly there are 3 frosts with 2 small ones XDD dont spam 5 dl's or frost dragons in map editor like retard because while exploring map you just die instantly
Also there shouldnt be events with double loot because players get lots of cash and can pg later, while new players who started after event have to play with low loot rate. The server is dead, updates werent fast enough ( travel and more items to sell added like 2+ weeks after start ) and it discouraged people to play. Right now on server play friends of gm or random retards, thats sad cuz ot had potential

and fix double atack from monsters, also dl is hitting like 300 with basic atack + when double attack happens he can deal near 600dmg in 1 sec kurw0 jebana

Global restart or not, hmm, I know I will know something about it after 15th. The activity on that event will decide Argardhs destiny. The spawns have already(since launch) been re-made a lot but IMO there's still a lot more places that needs the same improvements(taking away tough monsters from some spawns and building more "complete" hunting grounds so to speak. Double attack? I'm pretty sure that monsters did double attack pre 7.2? If so, it will stay, if not, I'll think about it ;)

Great changes, sadly there arent many people playing (probably because of the exp rates, server 99999x are always full -.-).
I just came back from my trip and was playing, but now with the reduced loot I feel that its even more need for you to add the gold exchanger function, because right now its pretty hard to profit on a hunt, but if we could get all the money from monsters it would be a good loot rate.

Now a bug report: U should look at mummys, when they die players cant open the corpse and the place in venore wastelands where u can find the mummys have stairs with vampires downstairs but u cant go down the stairs.

Yeah you just need to take profit from all loot. Gold exchanger though.. really? :/ Isn't that what makes cave-botting possible? I know that loot-bags are hard because of the map-cleaning and many times distances but.. hmm.. yeah maybe a gold-changer is needed.

The tombs down there are not complete which is why it's closed, but, the other tombs that are closed on the east side of that valley are now open(vamps, necros, mummys, liches) and that's where we will go on the 15th.. If anyone show up that is :)

As said, there were more than 1 thing missing at launch so i'm honestly not that discouraged by 1 thing or another, but more humbled by the fact that it takes sooo much for everything to be in place. Either way i'm looking forward to balancing PvP and putting in even more noobie-help TPs, fixing unbalanced spawns and all the other stuff and hope to make a re-launch to the summer or next christmas. If this is with or without a reset I cannot say now.. the idea is that we will use a max-level so resets is in fact not needed, but, it does boost the interest-level of new players to join so we can't rule it out I guess. Either way, that decision will not be made by me but by RIPSoft team(me + 2 rls) and mostly the current players(I doubt anyone disagrees, though, but we'll see.. if nobody wants it a reset will not happen, simple as that).

There have to be global restart. Players online are only botters who training their skills at Trainers. Administration of this server should ban ppl like these but they aren't online often. I had finished my gameplay on this server because it's DEAD. Just logging in and killing these botters - that's it. Changes are good ,but you need to start it over.

BTW. I found some bugs where stairs ain't work i can't get out from few places. My characters're stucked.

There's no sense in waiting for 15th. As i said players online are botters on trainers - make a restart today/tomorrow and people will join.

Last edited: