• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ARNIA 9.54 100% Custom Server

he announced for quite some time that there was going to be server downtime for 30 minutes to an hour about 20 min ago.

Alright thanks...was j/w. Went outside to have a cig and my cuz GF was typing random shiz, thought she got me killed at first lol

It was just up for a shorter time than it took me to type this, and I'm like a 100 wpm typer

EDIT: It's back

it was up but he replaced the depot storage with new ones that ... didn't have your items.

idk what is going on now with new to old depots.

i think seperating the anvils aswell as depot box would be nice, just saying

i think seperating the anvils aswell as depot box would be nice, just saying

I would but thats a purely aesthetic change. It would just make the dp 'look' better. I don't want to reduce the number of dps by half, so I don't think I' going to do this. Although I agree it would look better.

why not add another small depot somewhere in the main city?

like a little island south east that you take a bridge to, a main depot area that could also have other purposes?

When will necromancer get fix? They got no spell. Their summon steal exp which makes lvling with summon kinda useless. I mean,shaman got the same summon with better stat and different spell. Give him some love :D

bah nvm.

It would be fun to know what lvl can summon what...like other vocation can see their dmg value so why not put a list of the summonable monster

Last edited:
I think Necromancers and Shamans needs reworks on their summons, I will elaborate a suggestion and post on Arnia' forums.

When will necromancer get fix? They got no spell. Their summon steal exp which makes lvling with summon kinda useless. I mean,shaman got the same summon with better stat and different spell. Give him some love :D

bah nvm.

It would be fun to know what lvl can summon what...like other vocation can see their dmg value so why not put a list of the summonable monster

I'll be adding a list of summons and what level you can get them at, to the necromancer Library on the website.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Necromancers and Shamans needs reworks on their summons, I will elaborate a suggestion and post on Arnia' forums.

Please do, I look forward to reading it.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this online or what?:D

Yes.

I'll be adding a list of summons and what level you can get them at, to the necromancer Library on the website.

- - - Updated - - -

Please do, I look forward to reading it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.

Why then your website isn't working? Am I missing something? :eek:

Back