• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Aux1lia 10.37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fa7Zilla

aux1lia.net
Reaction score
Welcome to Aux1lia 10.37 "Where your dreams become true."

SERVER OPENING AT : 20/05/2014 - 13:00 GMT+1

K4nQSy.png

s3m3d6.png

JFD5Hl.png

R12uCi.png

uEAnc-.png

http://www.aux1lia.net

Personal story:
Well my name is Javi, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Spain. I started to play Tibia RL between 2002/2003 when I was just 12 years old... Me and my rl friends decided to play that game and we formed a big Spanish Crew at Antica then we moved to Kyra and also Titania. But after a long time, we all retired and most of us (me included) sold accounts.
Now a days I have my stable job and well... It's boring to play Tibia RL without friends or people you know so... I usually check this website and I saw 10.37 printers datapack, so I decided to create my own website, and my own server.

Server info:
Server is hosted at France
Client: 10.37 (Downloadable at website)
Uptime: 99.9% no restarts only server saves which are at 10 AM server time, if there is something new it will be updated within next server save.
Map: Original tibia map from 10.37

Server rates:
Experience stages, you can check them Here
Loot Rate: 3x
Magic Rate: 8x
Skill Rate: 30x
Offline Training: 50%

Server Features:
* Automatic save & Clean system (better known as floor resets)
* Automatic database backup at server save
* DDoS protection.
* Mute system, you will be able to ignore players.
* Fast respawns
* Fast mana/hp regen
* Balanced vocations
* Free premium
* Free travel by boats
* Offline training
* All new outfits
* All new mounts

Server administration:
* GM Fa7Z

Online time will be 24x7
Check our website: http://www.aux1lia.net

Register your account here: http://www.aux1lia.net/register.php

Kind regards,
Aux1lia Team

Special Thanks for support and help: @XKuzirashi @Don Daniello @HalfAway

Last edited:
Yes, as thread says on top... "Server still underwork!!!" but it'll be ready tomorrow :)

TOO. MANY. REAL. MAPS.

The whole community is going downhill.

TOO. MANY. REAL. MAPS.

The whole community is going downhill.
Hello m8!

There are many servers that use the RL map as you say ... But these are just "download & run" servers. Servers that are online for 1 week or 1 month and die for lack of inexperience or lack of support activity.
Why I use the rl map? Because if you read my personal story, You'll see that I've been playing Tibia RL since 2002 and if I'm honest I do not feel like playing any "futuristic" map with invented spells and x999 experienced.

then it should say a release date, instead of giving my hopes up :/ and it says it in the middle, not at top.
Excuse me dude!

I never announced a server on this page. Now it's Fixed !

Last edited:
Hello m8!

There are many servers that use the RL map as you say ... But these are just "download & run" servers. Servers that are online for 1 week or 1 month and die for lack of inexperience or lack of support activity.
Why I use the rl map? Because if you read my personal story, You'll see that I've been playing Tibia RL since 2002 and if I'm honest I do not feel like playing any "futuristic" map with invented spells and x999 experienced.

Excuse me dude!

I never announced a server on this page. Now it's Fixed !
You are the same admin of heempax.net that was about 1 week online... Same map as mine, same website copy paste from mine, etc.. Nice try!

You are the same admin of heempax.net that was about 1 week online... Same map as mine, same website copy paste from mine, etc.. Nice try!
I'm not heempax.net admin and about website... It's bootstrap made... so no copy paste.

Last edited:
i might try it out next week, are donations cheap or?

edit@ also i notice your using similar prices from Dalerium?
Well bro, to the next question... Are donations cheap? Yes!
Think that practically all shop items can be obtained either by loot (x3) or by quests.
It just depends of you, do you want to spend time and get it for yourself? Or would you rather spend a few euros and get it instantly.
About Dalerium prices... I always thought that Dalerium was a really good server, thats why I decided using similar prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back