• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] BeryliaOT - 8.4 - 2 worlds (lowrate & highrate) - full realmap!

BeryliaOT

Banned User
Reaction score
Welcome to this Berylia Open Tibia Server, an OT based on real-tibia.

We have almost all Tibia Raids, about 300 real Tibia NPC’s, advanced script such as using blood in Poi or scarab coins in tombs.

This OTS is hosted on a dedicated server which has 100% uptime. The server is very stable so no worries about crashes. In the event that you lost your account information, you can request your account information with the lost account interface.

At start you will receive free premium, we also like to announce that our server is free of charge, as its ment to be. No annoying donations, no annoying rich kids who buy their selves a higher level. As we are running the OT on a dedicated server you might see advertisements in-game every hour or so. These are simple white texts, which we are getting paid for per view.

With extensive statistics and a lot of real Quests, this is probably the best OT you have ever played! We have 2 worlds on this server. Both have different rates. If you are a real RPG player, play on Kankeria with a 10x rate. If you enjoy higher rates more, join Harunia with a 60x rate. Register now and start playing on this great Open Tibia Server!

IP: beryliaot.com or 62.193.225.192
Tibiaclient: 8.4

Last edited:
We are also planning on opening a gameworld located on a dedicated server in USA very soon.

It's not your work. You have stolen this from Rudixx, and don't think that we won't do anything with this. You fucking thief! FAIL!

Welcome to this Berylia Open Tibia Server, an OT based on real-tibia.

We have almost all Tibia Raids, about 300 real Tibia NPC’s, advanced script such as using blood in Poi or scarab coins in tombs.
With extensive statistics and a lot of real Quests, this is probably the best OT you have ever played!

Alright, so if you have those 300 real TIbia NPC's, advanced scripts maybe it's time for me to make them public? What do you think?

well then thats it, im out i am not playing thief'd ots
i give this a 1/10 because thats how much work you put into it

Alright, so if you have those 300 real TIbia NPC's, advanced scripts maybe it's time for me to make them public? What do you think?

I don't really care, one thing I did freaking laugh about is this;

Hello Rudixx,

Thank you for signing up on 3/15/2008 6:15:17 PM.
Remember your password is 8eugo7rr.

Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com is larger than all other free dating sites combined.

Hahaha, fail at life please :)?

Don't release them. Since you probably made a bugless server all the noobs will download and put it online which will result in like 500 real tibia map servers.

Omg calm ates, he likes that if u insult them so ull get a infragment whatever its called lol just be cool.

He will get what he deserves

Piet Piraat, Piet Piraat
Schip ahoy, hoy, hoy
Dat is jouw kameraad
Schip ahoy, hoy, hoy
Met zijn schip de Scheve Schuit
Vaart hij alle dagen uit
Piet Piraat, Piet Piraat, Piet Piraat

Alle wind in de zeilen, nog aan toe!
Ik hou niet van zingen
Duizend borden brokkenpap!
De allerleukste zeebonken die wonen op mijn boot