• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] BodziosmenOT, 7.4 GLOBAL MAP, ARENA, EVERYDAY MORE PLAYERS! JOIN NOW

tried to play this but every time i logout i lose all my eq and everything in my dp
i tried making another character and another account but still does it :(

seems kind of buggy... i see that u fixed the neverending mwalls, which is good
but does seem buggy, you can heal and attack at the same time... is this on purpose?
the client is a little weird for me, the mapclick seems shitty, i can't really say the exact problem, sometimes it won't walk after i click, sometimes i have to click multiple times until he starts walking, sometimes when using mapclick on places i've used it alot before it lags hard and never starts walking
also something else very annoying was opening new containers, it's hard to explain in words but even if there is room for another container to be opened it will automatically close your bp in place of the new container
hopefully it makes sense, maybe i can make a little video and show you when i get home from work

fields, mw, kicking out bug fixed, heal and attack exh. fixed too, anything more?

Last edited:
every day more players!:) be the next one to create community

40 players online, server growing up! :) join now

i removed because its not working good, i will add as soon as i will fix it

server was offline till 17:15pm due to update maintances, its now online!

Back