• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] BodziosmenOT, 7.4 GLOBAL MAP, ARENA, EVERYDAY MORE PLAYERS! JOIN NOW

Bodziosmen

www.otservers.eu ADVERTISE YOUR OTS
Reaction score

Create character now ! :)
http://tibiaot.sytes.net/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Dear players,

My name is Bartek. I wanna invite you to join my Tibia server based on real tibia map with 7.4 protocol. As admin, i can ensure you professional help. There won't be any abuse, resets, or anything "bad" else. I started work with servers alot time ago, i was creating server in games like "flyff", "mu-online" or dark eden with lot of players. now its time for tibia. As i remember this game, it was the best of 2002+- year when it was oldschool, that's why i entered in this thread. I created own engine and website that hope, will make you happy, or not:p (sorry) will try to update if not. I updated monster system, death system and many else systems. On the server you can find "trade zone". What is this? Trade zone is a zone where you can trade items with players, you can travel there from any temple of city "hi->travel zone->yes". You can find there train monks (only five places to training). Another new zone is "Arena". Arena is a pvp enforced "Fibula" edited map (tteleport in trade zone). On this place you do not lose skills, frags, experience or items (even if you are redskull!). Everything to keep your fun up and don't waste time. Else i decided to make it highrate because i see there is lot of low-rate servers and that's boring atm i think else because i am new developer OT and i wanna invite you to try my servers (maybe some day i will create low-rate). Server have every house, over 320 npcs (include postman quests, djinns) but djinns will be free (of highrate exp). I balanced burst arrows, melee damages, skills the best as i could do this (i will keep changing it). Its not everything i would like to say, there is many things more you should check it and get your team to this server. Now some informations in-game:

http://tibiaot.sytes.net

Client is able to download in download section.

Experience stages
1-8: 20x (Rook)
9-20: 120x
21-40: 50x
41-50: 30x
51-60: 20x
61-70: 7x
71-80: 5x
81-100: 4x
101+ 3x

Skills 10x
Loot 3x
Magic 5x

Server start in friday 8:00 PM

Edited in-game things:
- rings gives + 8 skills
- new trade zone (you can travel from temple of every city (hi->trade zone->yes) training monks there, only some monks)
- new pvp enforced arena zone (you don't lose level, items, exp, skills while dying there, also when you are redskull, so you can go have fun with friends)
- cheap houses !buyhouse, /leavehouse, !sellhouse (rent weekly, same as rent price)
- balanced vocation, boosted burst arrow as it was on old real
- showing healing hp
- spear, small stones dont need to pick up
- new monster think system
- server based on own engine
- 5 kills to red skull/10 to ban (6h to loose frags)
- 2x gold drop rate from (cyclop, rotworm, minotaurs, dragons, demon, mummy, ghoul)
- !frags command (one frag decrease after: 5 hours and 59 minutes.)
- free access djinns

Join now!:)
image.jpg

uj_Copy.jpg

image.jpg

1_Copy.jpg

image.jpg

3_Copy_Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Delete aswell cash and every items which you can sell to rashid/djin. Make some different thing you can earn on. Like golden account that gives +15% bonus exp and light/ possibility to buy 5 bless at once in thais temple. Something like that. But its pointless to put 50cc in shop, this is not tibia 10.0

h exp after 71lvl

61-70: x 15
71-100 x10
100-121 x5
121-xx x3

Sorry, but u won't have much players
Remove this items from shop let only premium there and choose another day to start the server

Good luck anyway

As long as you can buy items and cash for money, your playerbase will be crippled