• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] BudexOT 8.60 Season II ONLINE ONLINE ONLINE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuL saw alot of mapping from evolera.se aswell from ghostot

Didnt even play evolera lmao, also maybe map is a bit from ghost-ot , map is mapped half by me and half by my brother so idk

BUMP ! , 30+ PLAYERS ONLINE :)

16:09 40 players online. We are still growing up ! ;)

BUMP !

We are very lucky because we managed to keep our Server ONLINE! Thanks to all of our players, we hope you will have a long and interesting adventure with us.
We also Celebrate New Record of 44 Players Online on Wednesday 27/12/2017 !
We are going more stronger , more powerfull !
PvP Event will be at Friday 20:00
Dice Event - will be at Friday 21:00

Incoming Update is on Sunday !
Congratulations to our First players which reached level 300.
1. Rednaxela - Reward 100 Premium Points
2. Dreep - Reward 100 Premium Points
3. Death Kin - Reward 100 Premium Points

Tonight We have some special presents only for you guys ! ! !
PvP Event - 20:00 Tonight 29/12/2017 !
Dice Event - 21:00 Tonight 29/12/2017 !
Mystery Gifts - Around 21:00-22:00 Tonight 29/12/2017 !
* Bug with depot has been fixed *
* Updated house in Engima *
* Updated Spawns Room second floor *
* Leone monster is nerfed *
* AP Javel monster is nerfed *
* We have 4 New Spells, New Events, New Hunts - Will be added on Sunday *

Congratulations to our PvP Event Winners !
Yesterday we had 40+ Players Online !

Advertise on otslist.eu has Started !

DOUBLE POINTS FOR NEW YEAR TILL TOMORROW 18:00 PM - WE HAVE DOUBLED EVERY SINGLE DONATE FOR 2X !

Warm welcome to all of our players, we want to congratulate you for a new year, we also hope that yours and our new year will be successful!
We have prepared a lot of things for you and some will show you tonight, tonight you can expect a lot of fun and adventure as we have done so far, we will try to use your ideas in the next year to make them as good as we can.
Tonight we will surprise you with Dice event - you will have the ability to choose the number, admin will roll the dice, if you hit the number you will gain any item you want! You can also expect a lot of things tonight as well as we hope a great number of players will attend us! Today we have made a small update. We hope you will like it. Also, the BudexOT Team wishes you all the luck in the next 2018 Year ! Happy New Year you BudexOT Team!
4 New Spells Added
Exori gran frigo / vis
Exori gran ico
Exori gran con
The exhaust between the Paladin Attack / Correction Mane has been repaired
The 25 cc Quest was also repaired at the entrance
We've added Powerfull Guilds to the website!

BUMP !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't play this server already giving double points and server is unfinished and bugged imo

I wouldn't play this server already giving double points and server is unfinished and bugged imo
Im not giving double points because I need money, I give double points because I want to make more easier game to players ;)
Server is semi-finished Idk where you saw that, also what u right means with bugged? I got only 2 bugs that I know and i already fixed them just will be on next update. Kind Reegards !

Really good server, i just mind their cooldown on auto attack and sd its like 2 seconds,too much for evolution ot

Really good server, i just mind their cooldown on auto attack and sd its like 2 seconds,too much for evolution ot
Thanks for Feedback ! We will try to fix that think soon ;)

Heres an image from today Dice Event !
we also prepare for tomorrow PvP Event ! ;)
vZtTDyP.png

We celebrate the tenth day since the opening of our server, our record was 50 active players, we hope that this number will be increased many more times in the future. For 10 days of work we have prepared you a great update, we hope you will like it :

* New Spawns Room
* 2 New Spells for Druid/Sorcerer Added !
* Added 1 more Daily Quest for 25cc
* Added 1 more Daily Quest for Outfiter
* Added more than 10 New Spawns for hunting
* Addon NPC now can be found on 3rd floor in Shops !
* Addon Doll is now giving 8 New Outfit which can't be bought from Addon NPC
* Fixed Daily Quest for 1 Gold Nugget !
* Moveable Chest in Crystal Coins Quest is Fixed
* Moveable Chest in Golden Legs Quest is Fixed
* Exp Booster has been removed from Website Shop
* Edited Background of Website
* Replaced Chest for 80 level in Temple

This weekend we will have some fun, like a few new events as well as quizzes on facebook for premium points.Enjoy the Weekend your BudexOT Staff Team !

We invite you to join us because this weekend we will have double points on every donation, the reason why we are doing this is not that we need the money. The reasons are hollidays. Some of our staff team people celebrate christmas on 7 January , so we are going to make Double Points on every donation made from Friday to Sunday !
from Friday 1/5/2018 23:59
to Sunday 7/5/2018
We will maintain a double points, so all the players playing the server will have the chance to quickly reach a certain level.
We also have some monsters which gives you Double Experience from Friday to Sunday :
Dragon Lord, Medusa, Demon, Rotworm, Fury, Grim Reaper, Dragon.
RF5pBED.jpg

DYHoknQ.jpg

And some fun in events :)
u8Lhb3w.png

m0k3MPW.png

Kind Reegards BudexOT Staff Team !

We are online for 2 Weeks already ! and much more will be there See yaa !

This server is download and run, no balance on vocation, admin is just giving items/support to the players that donate, poorly made hope he focus on new contents instead of "2x points everyday"

This server is download and run, no balance on vocation, admin is just giving items/support to the players that donate, poorly made hope he focus on new contents instead of "2x points everyday"
Downlaod and run? Okey so why you dont download and run that server and earn as I did ? no you cant because thats not download and run. I work on OT more than 1 year . and my brother worked more than 2 years so please .. Admin is just giving items/support to the players that donate? Im talking with everyone same, also why would I give items if they already donate haha, all of you are people, no balance on vocations? hmm verry sad because you probably like servers where u kill rotworm and get milions of levels same like if you cant kill someone than server is not balanced aff :( , 2x points everyday? , I made 2 points on New Year and on my Christmas Weekend.

We had today new online record ! We are still growing up , never stop BudexOT !
23:05 51 players online.

have to comment again,alot of bugs fixed,server is going on the good way,respect,<3

have to comment again,alot of bugs fixed,server is going on the good way,respect,<3
Thanks for kind feedback !

We celebrate 2 weeks of existence of OT, as we always have surprises for you, this time we will not tell you what a surprise is but you will discover it if you come online tonight, We wont stop working and giving updates every few days just because we enjoy when you enjoy !
Your BudexOT staff team !
HLt9YUz.png

BUMP

BUMP

I did it cause you advertise your Server in our OT ! ;)

Some fun in quests :)
HROHOra.png

6Lt6sWE.png

I would like to know how much is the gap between donors and non donors in terms of progress and power.

I would like to know how much is the gap between donors and non donors in terms of progress and power.
if you means on eq its not huge between, donator items gives you a bit more mana regeneration ( ring and boots ) not much higher then soft boots which is pretty easy quest, also we have 7-8 quests for donate items, also donate items protect you from physical damage, its not some op, also you can see stats of every donate item here BudexOT

Like every week for you we have prepared the update, and this update contains the following things :

* New Spell for Paladin - Exevo gran mas san - 300 Level
* New Quest for Jess Wand is now Available !
* New Spawns in VIP !
* New Monster Pirate Jack !
* Firewalker Boots is now giving 10% Protection on Fire !
* Magic Wall Runes now can be used on Fire !
* Stamina is now Working !
* RS/BS Remover now can be used ONLY in PZ-Zone !
* Fixed Delay on Runes/Spells !
* GMP Quest is now Easier - Removed Orshabaals and Morgaroths !
* Premium is now Free , Promotion NPC is in Shops +3 Floor !
* Fixed Ghastly Dragons Spawn !
* Nerfed Experience from Fury !
* Map Bugs in spawns and city are now fixed !
* Bosses now gives more Experience and Lot !
* Exura San is buffed !
* Server Save is everyday at 10:00 PM !

* NOTATION *
IF PLAYER DONT LOGIN IN-GAME FOR 7 DAYS AND OWN AN HOUSE,
HOUSE WILL BE FREE !

Have Fun in BudexOT ! Your BudexOT Staff team !

Today we celebrate 3 weeks since the opening of the server, Over the past 3 weeks have passed without problems, we hope to stay so, plans for the next update we have already prepared, we hope you will stay with us all the time, your BudexOT Staff Team!
UNQu2fK.png

xzWIMm9.png

Last day came and we have to restart the server because of the low player activity
which we dont likes and probably you too, for the past 4 weeks we went without a bigger problems,
we hope everything was good and you had a lot of fun and enjoyed playing a lot,

Many adventures you had and many adventures that you will only have,
in the next season II we will try to repair all bugs that exists on our server,
we will also allow you much more fun when we submit the promotion for our server to have more players,

till now we've done a lot of work and that's not a problem if you do what you like and if you're enjoying what you are doing
we'll report to you for further work and every new info about server here
also we'll set up a Countdown Timer days / hours / minutes before we start BudexOT,

All Donation Points will be returned to your account by 100%,
if you have any questions or want to give us some suggestion or idea free to do it.

Kind Reegards, BudexOT Staff Team!

Keep the work bud, I wish you all but the best luck! I hope you will find more players now.

BUMP SEASON II ! ! !
WEBSITE IS ONLINE ! ! !
7 DAYS TILL OPEN ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back