• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Burmourne Evolution 10.82 - ONLINE NOW

Tried to do arctic front dungeon, we killed all except 14, they're stuck behind a mountain with no way to get to them. We covered every inch of the place.

so u banned me on ahilphino for postings shits on this thread, go look other threads there is much more retards posting bad shit on advertisement threads. but u know what owners do? they dont fkin ban them for it LOOOOOOOL
fkin GREAT

and now u've totally disregarded ur own server for more than a week, first time any gm logged in since 4th december was today XDDDDDD
ggwp with ur server

#deadinaweekforthesecondtime_#nochangessincelastversionjustnewshittymobswhichtakes1daytoadd

Last edited:
so u banned me on ahilphino for postings shits on this thread, go look other threads there is much more retards posting bad shit on advertisement threads. but u know what owners do? they dont fkin ban them for it LOOOOOOOL
fkin GREAT

and now u've totally disregarded ur own server for more than a week, first time any gm logged in since 4th december was today XDDDDDD
ggwp with ur server

#deadinaweekforthesecondtime_#nochangessincelastversionjustnewshittymobswhichtakes1daytoadd
I haven't been reading your posts lately, did you post anything worth reading?

The website was never intended to be passed on to anyone at all, the person who currently is using it was able to purchase it due to a missunderstanding. The website will be released on otland for everyone to use in a couple of days.

The website was never intended to be passed on to anyone at all, the person who currently is using it was able to purchase it due to a missunderstanding. The website will be released on otland for everyone to use in a couple of days.

The server is the same, I checked it. Quests, hunts, systems, dungeons, etc.
Fixed the bug in chrome? :p