• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia - 7.4/7.72 - ENDS 18th of Nov - Start 25th.

What date would you prefer that ClassicTibia starts? You are allowed to pick two choices.

• 11th November

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • 18th November

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 25th November

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 2 December

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 9th December

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 16th December

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score

In2SSq4.png

EbrNDPg.png

We are running this server until November 18th 2016
Purpose of this now is to allow players to try the server while get some reports if there is something that has to be fixed.

All rates will be doubled except skill and magic level which is trippled during the BETA Server is live so on 25th of November it will start with the correct values.

November 18th 2016 we will make a reset and you can make your characters for the real server that starts 25th of November.

Anyone that creates a mage need to visit the magicshop to get their first wand/rod. (People got confused about this before)

Please understand that we run this server now to find issues therefore you will need to purchase spells, and play in Rookgaard. With the highrates this shouldn't be an issue as you will fly through it.

ClassicTibia:
A replica of the 7.7 state of Tibia, using the realmap with the real NPC files.

Experience, Magic & Skill Rate:
Experience table has been altered for example

yAf_0hm.png

Level 2: 10 XP
Level 8: 310 XP
Level 20: 13222 XP
Level 50: 576970 XP
Level 100: 9606950 XP

Magic & Skills are both made to fit the new experience table.

You gain 4 mana and 4 health per tick. Ticks are increased when you become promoted in your vocation

The whole server is based on the RealOTS files, it is not loading them, but it's made from them.

What is different from 7.7?
  • Shared Experience in Party
  • Guildwars
  • You cannot walk over stacked items with height such as Parcels, boxes etc
  • Runes always target the top player in a stack, aka the infamous UH Trap
Anti-Cheat?
Using custom client that will be updated regularly to prevent people from cracking it
Deletion on sight of anyone using third party software to gain any advantage in-game

Donations & Shop?
There is no shop and everyone has free premium account.

In2SSq4.png

wryoyIU.png

In2SSq4.png

www.classictibia.org

Last edited:
Arrrrgh your advertisements still make me want to murder you, this server could actually attract quite a lot of players for some fun PVP, and once again you just launch ur server without advertising it at first. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does this community have so many stupid hosters :(

Haha it's just a highrate "testserver" I am not aiming to have hundreds of players online, one or two players that test is enough :)

Haha it's just a highrate "testserver" I am not aiming to have hundreds of players online, one or two players that test is enough :)

Thing is that it'd literally take 4 days off of your testing period (if you launched it on friday, giving you time to advertise) and you would attract WAY more players. Wouldn't that do good for your testing, I mean the more people play the more likely it'll be that a lot of bugs are found & fixed.

It honestly makes no sense at all not to advertise a server like this.

Such potential all wasted. Once again people have no idea what high rates are.

In2SSq4.png

EbrNDPg.png

This is a high-rate server that will be online until January 1th then it will reset and we will start a mid-low rate server.
Please use the forum to report any bugs that you might find in-game so we can try to fix all this prior to the start on January 1th.

Anyone that creates a mage need to visit the magicshop to get their first wand/rod. (People got confused about this before)

ClassicTibia:
A replica of the 7.7 state of Tibia, using the realmap with the real NPC files.

Experience, Magic & Skill Rate:
Experience is staged:
9-39 x25
40-69 x20
70-89 x10
90-119 x5
120-149 x3
150+ x2
Skills x10 & Magic rate x5
Lootrate is x4

The whole server is based on the RealOTS files, it is not loading them, but it's made from them.

What is different from 7.7?
  • Soft Boots - Obtainable in Pits of Inferno (Not Juggernauts, Furies etc)
  • Shared Experience in Party
  • Guildwars
  • You cannot walk over stacked items with height such as Parcels, boxes etc
  • Runes always target the top player in a stack, aka the infamous UH Trap
Anti-Cheat?
Using custom client that will be updated regularly to prevent people from cracking it
Deletion on sight of anyone using third party software to gain any advantage in-game

Donations & Shop?
There is no shop and everyone has free premium account.

In2SSq4.png

In2SSq4.png

www.classictibia.org

Sounds good I'll play the mid-lowrate but I have no interest in testing a highrate couldn't you shorten it down and start the mid-lowrate sooner :p

i don't think you'll get a lot of players with a death-date already put.

Arrrrgh your advertisements still make me want to murder you, this server could actually attract quite a lot of players for some fun PVP, and once again you just launch ur server without advertising it at first. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does this community have so many stupid hosters :(

Totally agreed. Advertise it and give people maybe 1-2 weeks of time to prepare before the launch and you'll attract more players. Fix the rates properly aswell, so that the server doesn't die and more people will play.

1-20 : x15
21-40 : x10
41-60 : x8
61-90 : x6
91-110 : x4
111+ : x3

Something like this? So many servers have too fast mid-leveling.

Last edited:
I think 1th of January is good enough, no need to make it earlier, that's a long time to fix whatever's needed

Event until 31th of Decemeber
Every report, small or big will earn you some ClassicTibia points which you can spend on cosmetics when the "real" server starts.
Such being decorations for houses, blood herbs, teddybears etc.
Report the bugs you find on the forum each unique report will give you points, I will open a thread where we keep track of everyones points and they will be award to the rightful accounts on 31th of December.
All vanity/cosmetic items will be added during the period from now until 31th so you can check in at the shop what you can earn.
There will never be a charge here for premium accounts or anything BUT we will open a fund where you can donate any amount you wish to help support the project.
Have a great halloween and a good week! :)

Totally agreed. Advertise it and give people maybe 1-2 weeks of time to prepare before the launch and you'll attract more players. Fix the rates properly aswell, so that the server doesn't die and more people will play.

1-20 : x15
21-40 : x10
41-60 : x8
61-90 : x6
91-110 : x4
111+ : x3

Something like this? So many servers have too fast mid-leveling.
The mid rate experience will be decided during the period before the server start.
Considering to use less experience per level and have it scale.
For example level 8 would be 250 experience instead of 4200.
But level 100 would be maybe 9.000.000 experience instead of 15~~mil experience.

So it will always be 1x experience but the experience needed between levels grow making it be just like a staged server but with no changes to the experience numbers of monsters.

But nothing's set in stone, always open for suggestions.

Waste of time. Start 1st November. Its no better server online right now, but make MORE LOW than medium rate...

Go on!

1th of November is less than 1 week away, there are stuff that needs to be fixed before we start and I don't want to start it without having them fixed.

There is also stuff that needs to be decided before the start, like if it's going to be more to the 7.72 playstyle or the 7.4 playstyle. There too much that has to be done before so rushing it won't be good. Sorry

Ayyyy :(

Next week I have free and I wish play on your server :<

anyway maybe I join.

Been thinking about this and have gotten some good ideas regarding start time. College people seem to have holidays from around 23 dec to 7th of January.

Considering this I might start the server earlier than planned. The server is actually almost good to go.

Need to decide on a new date to start it, I'll throw a poll on the top, so cast your votes on what date you'd prefer.

Decided to make some changes and start the server for people to have some fun tomorrow. However many shows up is fine, it's to make sure we aren't gonna run into issues at the real start (November 25th).

Really great idea to start this a couple weeks earlier so we can all play during winter/christmas holiday/vacation!
Just curious what are the exp rates? This is a mid/lowrate right? Thanks! Can't wait!

Back