• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 - RealMap - HighRate - Started March 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop spam noobs. Go to other servers if you have any problem. Exp 2x it is hightrate.

spidi aka 35 lvl pally after month on thronia . wtf are you talking 'bout 0

Nice to know that i have 35 pally xD can yoy give me this pass for it ?? Please

Last edited:
The test characters will be deleted tomorrow
Still doing some finalizing on the damage values
I'll post the outcome here

Few changes that we're trying is:
Increased paladins hit chance
Increased both knights & paladins damage by 10%

I will keep you updated as we progress today

more stage exp but your server no hava chance vs THRONIA, MEDIVIA ; D

Spidi have only noob char even on medium rate servers , but he is talking about low-rate haha that was extremely pathetic -.-

guys 2x or 3x, whats the difference really? wands n rods exists, manas r the good ones, pallys & knights r slighly buffed, its alot more content than 7.4.. ull be amazed how easiy it actually is. the only difference is people gna care a tad more when they die..

guys 2x or 3x, whats the difference really? wands n rods exists, manas r the good ones, pallys & knights r slighly buffed, its alot more content than 7.4.. ull be amazed how easiy it actually is. the only difference is people gna care a tad more when they die..

What's the difference? 50% more experience.

yeah you just have to hunt rotworms and minos for 30hour before you can actually do anything fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back