• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 - RealMap - HighRate - Started March 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
signed! Reset it asap as it will be a high rate version and stay online once you change it

I garuntee you will get much more players on here... then you can fix all the bugs and you can make a medium rate/low rate later..

I suggest you make it like 4-5x or something which is fine

signed and 5x is good for this server

There is ALWAYS someone who wants to play in rookgaard if anything I'll make it so you start at level 7 in Rook and only need to take one level or that you start at level 8 in Rookgaard and if rookstayers want to stay they can do so

I'm trying to sleep right now, not going to well but if there is a lot of signs when I wake up I'll set a time and start it. I'd guess around 14-16:00 CET depending on how late I wake up

no need to wait any longer unless you want to wait like 3 hours or so and advertise it so everyone will know... other then that don't wait like 24 hours or something.. then the weekend is over and no time to play

don't go to sleep yet, reset it before you sleep and then have your GM char logged in.

everyone report their bugs to you and when you wake up you can see what needs to be fixed... best option

@Kungenn everyone is patiently waiting for you to reset it now so just listen to the community and see how much farther it will get you. :)

If I reset it now and go to sleep that's the exact same thing as what happened today, I won't be present. Better to wait 10 hours from now and we'll see how it looks with people wanting a higher rate server or not

@zeebee please understand that we cannot do it right now. I'm not trying to not listen to you, but you need to understand too that if I do it now there will be 3 players online. You candy and Simon

what do you mean?
just reset it now and leave your character online so we can msg you and when you wake up you can see everyones logs of what is wrong n needs to be fixed

Yes sounds good, but give me rook EQ on server now Kungenn since I mean you will reset for sure anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back