• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 - RealMap - HighRate - Started March 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone create a straw poll for staged or constant exp? I'm on my phone driving right now

i would say higher exp on rook is ok but later stages sux so after rook static exp imo

Yeah 5x is good. With djinss scrolls, prem acc +10% exp, and exp scroll 20-30%. i think its good. So people will buy from shop

please dont make any custom shit in shop. djinn scrolls? exp scroll? thats too much. I can barely see myself playing at 5x, you get 120ish, 150 and then what? perhaps if you are bored you can go get 250, 300. Still takes little time at 5x. or are you planning to shut it down after a month or two? just let us know, some people dont want to grind 24/7 for a month to then move on to another high rate. I was hoping to stay atleast half a year and build some human connections deeper than looking for pk guild.

Well if it's 5x constant the server will die out eventually due to how easy it is to get levels. I don't ever plan ahead to shutdown a server, when the day comes it is always with a reason

You should do scroll djinns and rashid in shop. So people will buy and can earn from that.

Well if it's 5x constant the server will die out eventually due to how easy it is to get levels. I don't ever plan ahead to shutdown a server, when the day comes it is always with a reason

If you're using 5x constant server will die later. Stage it please.

5x constant server doesnt have to die out if you add more real maps keeping the 7.7 balance. just dont customize it too much. and making djinns and rashid free is like asking for it to die early. too close to gold -> platinum in a rightclick and djinn/rashid like npc in every city. or just 1 city and teleports to spawns.

it's already 5x so people could take some time and make a quest, it's not like leveling up will take them lots of time

5x constant server doesnt have to die out if you add more real maps keeping the 7.7 balance. just dont customize it too much. and making djinns and rashid free is like asking for it to die early. too close to gold -> platinum in a rightclick and djinn/rashid like npc in every city. or just 1 city and teleports to spawns.

it's already 5x so people could take some time and make a quest, it's not like leveling up will take them lots of time
Adding more stuff is not really what Im gonna do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom