• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 - RealMap - HighRate - Started March 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you sum up whats for paladins and knights? I know sorcerers are THE vocation in 7.7 but still thinking about making a knight or a paladin. do they get anything more than it was in original 7.7? if so, what exactly. Would be nice to have it summed up on the website also, on the 2x 1 day version I didnt see many knights out there

I don't really do this for the money, honestly.
But for example people want to buy djinss scrolls and sell it for people... dont make this ot too easy because it will die too fast...
Maybe make pool if djinns should be in shop or not? Because i think many people agree with me to make djinns and rashid scrolls in shop.

could you sum up whats for paladins and knights? I know sorcerers are THE vocation in 7.7 but still thinking about making a knight or a paladin. do they get anything more than it was in original 7.7? if so, what exactly. Would be nice to have it summed up on the website also, on the 2x 1 day version I didnt see many knights out there

they got kinda boosted as kungen wrote, but yesterday on stream mr glass was yelling that dmgs are bugged whats up with it?

yeah but like exori costs 4*lvl or 2*lvl? the weapons damage got boosted or the formula or both or some other way?

Paladins hitchance has been increased, you don't very often.
The damage for both paladins & knights has been increased by 10%

Was considering to add exura gran to knights too.

You guys sure you don't want it to be staged instead?
Make a poll if there should be djinn scrolls in shop.
There was in classicus wheen there was 500+ppl and oldera etc and it always worked fine. I think you should try it. Or make a poll and see what people think.

no .. stages make it die when it become too hard.. just advertise it man so more ppl make accs and more onlines thats it

your server will have no future again! as I told you a few days ago in twitch . Open an American server that is what all espereram . Within 10 hours your server will not pass 100 players !

SERVER PLEASE AMERICAN

yours , bukik

yo kungenn add some premium on my acccount as compensation <3
I wrote priv message ingame name :) just check ur database

Make a poll if there should be djinn scrolls in shop.
There was in classicus wheen there was 500+ppl and oldera etc and it always worked fine. I think you should try it. Or make a poll and see what people think.
Well perhaps in the future, right now it will be free djinns.
We can add it it's not a hard thing to do it's just I don't think people should buy djinn access

give 7 days premium to everyone, if someone miss start then have facc wont play probably

Paladins hitchance has been increased, you don't very often.
The damage for both paladins & knights has been increased by 10%

Was considering to add exura gran to knights too.

10% only?

Realots had : Light bolts, Assassin Stars, Exura Gran (EK's), Higher damage on weapons, Enchants on weapons (D-lance could have 72 atk or smth) etc etc, and sorcerers were still strongest race. I suggest you buff them more. Add those things RealOTs had...

Well perhaps in the future, right now it will be free djinns.
We can add it it's not a hard thing to do it's just I don't think people should buy djinn access
On pretty much every classicus/oldera there were scrolls djinns, rashid in shop. Do you even see the high rate ots? IT was always working so why you dont do that? Dont listen to players and again you will have 70 players wtf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom