• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 - RealMap - HighRate - Started March 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
This discussion turned to be hilarious! About 5-10 different people all trying to launch their "perfect" server. Of course the various advises are based on experience and if @Kungenn followed all of these he could launch various old school servers which would all be perfect, eh? Now give me a break, would you? YOU are the playerbase? But of course you are! It isn't like we've learned that Otlands members are only a very smaaal percentage of the potential playerbase. Now when I say that I am fully aware, that right now you may be 90% of the current playerbase. But what's that meaning anyway? You are about 10 people right now. If there won't be coming people from other sources (aka outside of Otland where 95% of the potential playerbase resides) the server will be doomed to die out. That is not me doubting @Kungenn . It is just very unlikely seeing a server with 10-20 players online staying alive for longer than a month. @Kungenn had his own concept worked out for the server. It didn't seem too bad and over time probably players from outside Otland would have joined eventually. It isn't like otservlist is taken over by oldschool servers, so his server would have gotten some attention at some point. Wheter it would have worked out..who knows? "Atleast" the owner is listening to you now, right?

Tl;dr: Dont be a smarta** and try to tell the owner of a server how to run HIS server. Instead give constructive advice (FYI: "Do 100x exp u nab" is not considered to be constructive) and either play the server or dont. It's up to you.

it successed this time

Wait...wait...u actually called it a success? From where I'm sitting it actually looks like it has less players than the first version (yesterdays version that is..lol). Allow me to laugh in your face, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank you.

Now @Damon already said everything I wanted to say after looking at this thread. All these kids throwing around their "ideas" and arguments without any kind of thought put into them are the sole reason for the failure of this server. This time I actually gotta cut @Kungenn some slack. He listened to your stupid ideas as you asked for, and look where it got him and his server, thats right, NOWHERE. Damn. At least you guys can make a man laugh, thank you.

Experience is now staged
1-8 x10
9-20 x20
21-40 x15
41-60 x10
61-80 x5
81-100 x4
100+ x3
Skills: x6
Magic: x4
100% Real Accurate Tibia Spawn File

The new rates look better, but I cant play a server with 5 people as it is now. If more people come to play I will return, but with such low people I will think server shut down at any time and time wasted.

if u make new stage you must make reset but if u want some players buy commercial on otservlist.

Man u can never just randomly open ot with half day advertisement and expect to have much players even with the best 7.4 ot.

If you want some players, buy at least 2-3 days advertisement in otserverlist.org and at least 7 days ahead make a new thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back