• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia [7.7] - Staged Highrate - START 18th March - STARTS NOW!!

Protection zone on boats & carpets?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that mistake 1h before start of server. bro ur killing ur own ots

lol that mistake 1h before start of server. bro ur killing ur own ots
Wait wait, my mistake 1h before server start?
It was made 3 hours before the start and it was not my mistake

However it seems like it's starting up now

kungenn opend a server like a week ago with no success, helping players with items and shit. dont play this ot

exhaust bugged, map buggs, monster buggs? scarab runs over skeleton like demon skeleton usually does, also its poison affects every other monster in tomb, not really gonna waste my time on this

exhaust bugged, map buggs, monster buggs? scarab runs over skeleton like demon skeleton usually does, also its poison affects every other monster in tomb, not really gonna waste my time on this
It's meant to run skeleton over. And who cares wow, poison on skeleton. Kid.

Lol wtf are you talking about.. Please talk more shit
You know what your problem is Kungenn? Everytime someone has criticts about anything towards you or your server, you defend yourself like a 5 y/o (You talking about winning the community and not money? Wouldn't you be like "Hey, i hear you, i'll look into it, Best Regards Kungenn. ", so that just shows how incapable you are hosting an ot server and it does also give med corrupted vibes. ..
Also your server got alot of bugs if u admit it or not. Beta 1 month to fix it and then buy advertise 1-2 months. Dude you can open it in june/july if you want people playing.

99 players online(one is GM Kungenn) at launch (failed launch,quel suprise).
My bet is in about 5-6 days its -10 people online (you heard it from me first)

Server is good, but frag system clearly wasn't made for h rate. Change it to 5-6h/frag. No day/week/month rate - it's supposed to be on lowrates.

exana ina didn't work (GM changed so its gud already), but now I wanted to check how the recovery system is working on website. I simulated recovering my account (intentially clicked that I forgot my password). Then I have to give my email / character's name / account number >>> I did it all and then a black empty page appeared, I check my email >>> no recovery email from ots. I try to login again to my account >>> password doesn't work now and I just lost my account (?). I will try to contact GM tomorrow so that I get my account back, but this situation made me feel strange...

Bro u just need to fix anti bot client and all is good

At the moment, elfbot and all bots work here. Owner of elfbot is not active so if you just play around a little bit with anti bot and change some things, elfbot wont work and even if its easy for him to fix it, he wont fix it since he cant.

Please u need to fix these things, i dont want to play on bot server like realistic war.

You know what your problem is Kungenn? Everytime someone has criticts about anything towards you or your server, you defend yourself like a 5 y/o (You talking about winning the community and not money? Wouldn't you be like "Hey, i hear you, i'll look into it, Best Regards Kungenn. ", so that just shows how incapable you are hosting an ot server and it does also give med corrupted vibes. ..
Also your server got alot of bugs if u admit it or not. Beta 1 month to fix it and then buy advertise 1-2 months. Dude you can open it in june/july if you want people playing.

99 players online(one is GM Kungenn) at launch (failed launch,quel suprise).
My bet is in about 5-6 days its -10 people online (you heard it from me first)
You can say whatever you want, I've never ever been corrupted so please take your accusations elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back