• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] CsTibia Public Beta 1.0, Custom Client&map

CsTibia

Reaction score
cstibia.png

We are currently looking for beta testers, anyone who want to try it out are welcome to do so!
The game is hosted on a dedicated server in France.

210hg68.jpg
22kpcl.jpg
122lnon.jpg

30kwwzr.jpg

fk1g61.jpg

Online time: 100% (24,0 hours/day)
Type: Custom Server, Custom Map
Exp: custom 1x
Map Status: 4 maps, more will come
Aztec(bomb), Dust2(bomb), Poolparty(hostages), JungleFun(hostages&bomb)

We have set a time tomorrow at 18:00 CEST, so those who want to try but don't have mood for being online alone, you can wait untill tomorrow at 18:00 CEST and join together with a few other.

But of course if you want you may create account and character and try out the game now if you find a few friends that would join you.
The game will not reset, so that you make today, will still be there at the event tomorrow at 18:00 CEST.

If you need a few hints about the game, you'll find it right here:
http://cstibia.com/?subtopic=information

Keep in mind that this is beta, Both game and website will have updates pretty much daily.
We have intentions of launching this as a full game in the end of the summer.

Edit:
This is how it looks ingame:

Last edited:
bumb,
added a youtube vid to the main post yesterday showing how it looks ingame

working on some new maps, but are gone tomorrow for a vacation.
I'll be back in the end of next week.

CsTibia will stay online with 100% uptime even thou I'll be gone :)
So feel free to try it out anytime you want :)

I'm bored and are looking at the game atm and it looks funnier than I remember it.
Anyone interested in spending some time in something like this?
I'm not talking about 24/7 power-gaming in it, just somewhere to login once a day or so to take few kills or something (time-killing).

It would be fun hosting CsTibia again, thou it wouldn't hurt if there could be at least 6-8 players online at same time, it's not a fun game solo :(