• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The improvements for pvprs wouldnt bother rpgrs in anyway like warmode, reduce gfb in pvp, reduce ue in pvp, get rid of annoying noob chars forcing them get white skull after they shoot magicwall when there is X ammount of skulled players arround him or so. Those are changes that will only notice warmongols and will be happy of.

You're missing the purpose of this server. I know, you want a good pvp server to play, but by manipulating this server into a war server will be false advertisement for the purpose of why this server is going to exist. If you want to attract players to realistic version of Spectrum and Legacy, you can not change elements of the game that cause a completely different environment of gameplay that will differ from Spectrum and Legacy. Those two servers is why this one will exist to give an idea of how they play and in attempt to attract players to the more serious servers.
I know I prolonged the explanation, but I feel like you needed it to understand :D

I know the purpose of this server. But both things can go in pair. He can make it warserver in same time.

I hope you do reduce the UE/GFB damage in PVP, or server will be unplayable after 2-3 weeks cus o high mages 1-hitting everyone.

Either you're mex or not mex, you cant live on both sides of the wall buddy, ask Trump. ;)

I hope Iryont is not forgetting that this server will be in 80% for those who expect sick wars. So hopefully he makes it playable for them by fixing stuff they ask for as for example adding Warmode.
Imo too quick rush with that as there is other server that have thousand people online and he should have waited untill its dead. But well let's get started on Friday !
Question to Iryont, are you going to listen to us war-mongols? So your highrate will not be only for those who want explore and later join Legacy or Spectrum but will be also best pvp and war server since long long time.

wtf wait until its dead? howlong you wanted to wait then;p Cause i believe legacy will stay alive for a long time now. And yes as 80% who will play this server is here for war he should add a warmode or something.

on this ots you can buy voucher and red skull remover in shop????????

The improvements for pvprs wouldnt bother rpgrs in anyway like warmode, reduce gfb in pvp, reduce ue in pvp, get rid of annoying noob chars forcing them get white skull after they shoot magicwall when there is X ammount of skulled players arround him or so. Those are changes that will only notice warmongols and will be happy of.

reduce all

You're missing the purpose of this server. I know, you want a good pvp server to play, but by manipulating this server into a war server will be false advertisement for the purpose of why this server is going to exist. If you want to attract players to realistic version of Spectrum and Legacy, you can not change elements of the game that cause a completely different environment of gameplay that will differ from Spectrum and Legacy. Those two servers is why this one will exist to give an idea of how they play and in attempt to attract players to the more serious servers.
I know I prolonged the explanation, but I feel like you needed it to understand :D

Well what you say makes sense. However, a update regarding UE and GFB have been on topic for a long time now.
You could use this server as a test server to see what works for the other game worlds aswell.
I know I and many, many others would start play legacy or spectrum if this changes would be implanted

People keep saying war destroy servers, but actually war makes the server active.
Look at Legacy before Kahany started to war? It was almost dead.
This has been proven more than once now, espcially on Legacy.
It has return from the dead several times now, everytime war related.

Ultimate Explosion,
isn't it stupid that the easiet spell to hit, makes damage to everyone and also most damage in the game?

And gfb just make it stupid,
Just this 2 chances would keep the server alive for atleast 1 month extra.
Since whatever level people is, it would still be possible to way.

Well what you say makes sense. However, a update regarding UE and GFB have been on topic for a long time now.
You could use this server as a test server to see what works for the other game worlds aswell.
I know I and many, many others would start play legacy or spectrum if this changes would be implanted

People keep saying war destroy servers, but actually war makes the server active.
Look at Legacy before Kahany started to war? It was almost dead.
This has been proven more than once now, espcially on Legacy.
It has return from the dead several times now, everytime war related.

Ultimate Explosion,
isn't it stupid that the easiet spell to hit, makes damage to everyone and also most damage in the game?

And gfb just make it stupid,
Just this 2 chances would keep the server alive for atleast 1 month extra.
Since whatever level people is, it would still be possible to way.

if you can play you will never die by combo ues
look at mages if their ue will be nerfed they will be gone, cuz paladin is more dps actually
there always be crybabies
just keep same

look at mages if their ue will be nerfed they will be gone, cuz paladin is more dps actually
just keep same
amen.
The complaining about gfb's i can understand but the rest you/we have to deal with.

Most player vocs equals opness, it happens in every fucking game.

ppl tend to play easy shit, im not complaining about sorcs tho.

but yea in tibia knight dmg is a fucking joke

Just make an agreement ingame with the guys ur fighting against that GFB's are prohibited.. if you are not 12 year old it shouldnt be hard to stick by a simpel rule

just keep same
For few people it took 2-3 years to understand, I will come back in 2-3 years and see if you will understand XD
Consider you are you... I would say 10

Just make an agreement ingame with the guys ur fighting against that GFB's are prohibited.. if you are not 12 year old it shouldnt be hard to stick by a simpel rule
You gonna make an agreement with 2k players?
It gonna be 10 active teams, good luck ^^

90% of the playerbase are 11 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back