• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM / 7.4] Medivia Online - Strife | Friday, 11th of October 2019, 20:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Iryont

medivia.online
Solutions
Reaction score
yo6NqPa.png

The idea of Strife is to be a PvP Enforced world, which means you will receive experience points for killing higher leveled players. Also, killing anyone will be fully justified and therefore you won't receive any unjustified kill which might lead to a banishment.

The find person spell is slightly altered to encourage smaller teams or solo players to level up without the constant pressure of camping or pking by bigger teams. Find person doesn't tell you if the player you are looking for is north/east/south/west. Instead, you will only be able to see whether the player is close, far or very far.

Strife is a world located in France and it has the following features: Fast paced, staged experience, tripled loot rate, octupled skill rate, tripled magic rate, quadrupled regeneration rate.

If you have any feedback or ideas, let us know.

Date:
Friday, 11th of October 2019, 20:00 CEST

Medivia

Platforms:
Medivia has an official game client for all leading platforms! That is including Windows, Linux and Apple OS X.

Download section (client):
Medivia

Facebook:
Medivia Online

We have over 14000 followers!

Honestly you should all give it at try, i've never been into a war team or anything but i had lots of fun with the casual pvp experience.
Pvp mechanics are still just like old school, i can enjoy that.

You should check this awesome video from times of Spectrum. Really recommended!

User is posting a message in a foreign language on an English board. This is against our rules.
igla iks de

Would love a permanent strife, the .exiva spell is nice too.

"The idea of Strife is to be a PvP Enforced world, which means you will receive experience points for killing higher leveled players."

did you guys revert back the change that allowed to gain exp from lower level players? it was probably THE best change u did during all strife i sincerely hope it's still same as in end of last strife

Will Join with little team make Medivia Great Again HAIL!

Can someone explain me why we can drop coins and we saw graphics of event but we don;t have there NPC that are changing coins for items ? @Saphron @Iryont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back