• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.7] Tibijka | ELOTH TEAM | MID RATE | 23 APRIL AT 18:00 | RAFONIX

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibijka.net
Server Address
tibijka.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
i remember Wille hosting Tibianus and that server was really good! and lunara if i'm not wrong
anyways good luck Wille!

so this is the reason kasteria is goin downwards ? :S
No cause this server wont have many people either. Reason kasteria dies is cause every battle is the exact same. 8.x wars are just boring after a month. You just wait for someone to get stuck in bugged side step paralyze and spam some mort hurs now and then. At some point one team just rush all in and spam every hotkey they can and hope they win. After that gather again and do the same all over again.

Rafonix ...

Ban ppls that killin him ;] nothing more to say.

HAHAHA, got these two very iconic images out of your video xD
eyKPhGJ.jpg

OMW22NI.jpg

This client has cryptocurrency mining software included, just like kasteria and im sure about it

This client has cryptocurrency mining software included, just like kasteria and im sure about it
I wouldn't doubt that, Wille has for many years been VERY shady, he's been stealing popular OT names and claimed them as his own, he's been DDosing a lot of servers and I'm pretty sure he's been behind some very shady hacks as well.

Feel free to scan any of my clients, 2k19 and still you trust in screen made with JAVASCRIPT code in .exe file :D Ask even moderators of that forum to scan our files.
I wouldn't doubt that, Wille has for many years been VERY shady, he's been stealing popular OT names and claimed them as his own, he's been DDosing a lot of servers and I'm pretty sure he's been behind some very shady hacks as well.
We had never DDoS any server, ever. Do not believe in rumours said by other hosters please. Let's say, Kasteria is getting huge attack, should I start to speak that it's Realesta or Darkot who's doing that without any proofs? No. But the others did it back in times, without proofs been saying worst things about us just because we were their competitors. I love to compete fair eachother, thats what I'm doing now.
We will post new exp stage tommorow's morning, it'll be kinda lowered as you guys wanted to. To be honest, we also considered that it's too high xp stage for 7.x server nowadays. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion.

Reason kasteria dies is cause every battle is the exact same. 8.x wars are just boring after a month.

I thought you never played 8.x.. :S But you're right I still prefer medivia wars.
Damodreds on forums with hidden level 8's... (well, hidden..) OB once a week. And Maas, Xirviza... bringing a bag FULL of excuses after Taze DEMOLISHED them.
Good times. I wouldn't even consider it a war. But a walk.

If wille hacked something it's my heart. 💕

Last edited:
We had never DDoS any server, ever. Do not believe in rumours said by other hosters please. Let's say, Kasteria is getting huge attack, should I start to speak that it's Realesta or Darkot who's doing that without any proofs? No. But the others did it back in times, without proofs been saying worst things about us just because we were their competitors. I love to compete fair eachother, thats what I'm doing now.
Now that's a lie.. you have been DDosing.
Everytime in the past you open a certain server, you've always started to DDos those servers who pose a threat to your wallet.

Not a single PLAYER cares if "god wille" DDoS others or not. At the end it's a meaning that he has money and goes all in. And at the end it's less competence for the server...
The only people that care about it is the people behind other servers. That's all. Not even a 1%.

So you are basically promoting this server. I hope you getting paid brotha.

Last edited:
If you guys had the time to post that videos you sure have the time to prove there is a crypto miner on the client. If you can...

Last edited:
u are doing nothing on kasteria even other gms told that u dont care about server and then u just start another one ? xdd

u are doing nothing on kasteria even other gms told that u dont care about server and then u just start another one ? xdd
If I wouldnt care of Kasteria I would not do anything to prevent current issues. Im still working on updates, and improving gameplay, if you havent noticed it please speak to Mitch