• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.7] Tibijka | ELOTH TEAM | MID RATE | 23 APRIL AT 18:00 | RAFONIX

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibijka.net
Server Address
tibijka.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
DELETE RAFONIX, kick him! Or he will kill the server.

By the way, any guild to apply? I need people to play with, tired of playing alone :(

Last edited:
Who are you kid? I work 8h 6 days and resting 4, IDIOT. I spend my time as I want, 2 posts only, are you rafonix babysitter?
Btw if you say im spending the time here in the forum, check my posts (no more than 40 in 11 years), NO-LIFER, you go find a job, fucking noob, ur parents paying you the food, GET A FUCKING JOB NOOB
Bro, relax. Chill. If you are looking for a team, we are the Best Pvp Team currently playing ots.

Catch any of us online if you want to demolish kids with us.

We playing at kasteria.pl tho (eloth team aswell) and we paid 3+ months for a 50 slots ts.

We will post new exp stage tommorow's morning, it'll be kinda lowered as you guys wanted to. To be honest, we also considered that it's too high xp stage for 7.x server nowadays. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion.

Mr @GOD Wille Blue Sugar how about new rates?

Bro, relax. Chill. If you are looking for a team, we are the Best Pvp Team currently playing ots.

Catch any of us online if you want to demolish kids with us.

We playing at kasteria.pl tho (eloth team aswell) and we paid 3+ months for a 50 slots ts.
Ok but will you play here in this server or stay in Kasteria? Im joining kasteria then.

Whats with the guy banning people that attack/kill him? Whats that all about? It seems judging by the video that if you attack him or kill him , you get banned. That makes no sense.

Whats with the guy banning people that attack/kill him? Whats that all about? It seems judging by the video that if you attack him or kill him , you get banned. That makes no sense.
kasti doing kasti stuff ;)

Im joining this server but Im alone right now... Looking for a team to play with! Been playing tibia since 2006 :/ left the game when Zao Region was added to the game.