• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.7] Tibijka | ELOTH TEAM | MID RATE | 23 APRIL AT 18:00 | RAFONIX

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibijka.net
Server Address
tibijka.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@GOD Wille
Just an suggestion. I had some problems finding the highscore, maybe you could replace "statistics" in the header for highscore? :)

190 PPL online after 24 hours xd
I dont understand why you quoting that sentence, as I said we will have playerbase and we had playerbase, but otclient that we used failed, and I dont want to say its players fault but our, but you have also to know that testing a game (client) on few computers its not the same as testing it on thousand of pcs. Anyway, we keep improving it and someday you’ll receive a product that you never seen before.

dead ot, this tibijka was totally nie wypal < dont know how is in english, kasteria dead ot, waiting for masteria, in meantime i play neveresta see ya<3

Online speaks for itself, dropped faster than prostitute her pants. Anyway I'm not naive, that;s how it works, they're opening and reopening it for new money grab using "famous" youtubers to advertise (funny how Rafonix and Adamz are not even trying to hide that they're abusing GM privlieges using teleports, hunting behemots with tons of UH's and prolly more with streaming online of course - like in previous episode banning people for killing him, it's obvious is the one of the reason why people quit this servidor so fast. Most of Rafonix's community didn't even play tibia, 7.4 for sure, come on, community based on 8-14 years old kiddos, it's not long term server.
Feel sorry for people who are waiting for 7.4 server, with this attitude no matter how great client and files are (not like Tibijka has it xD) people gonna leave for this kind of behaviour. Rafonix provides huge online shot only during first hours, kids won't play this game longer than 1-2 days and it's proof.
Players online

At opening 850 online+

Last edited:
@GOD Wille in next money grab are you still gonna pay for Adamz and Rafonix for advertising your servidor? I'm just curious why people like you are blind or you just ignored facts when Rafonix was banning people for killing him like it was in previous episode or two days ago when he was hunting with Adamz with tons of UHs and used teleports when he died. All on streams xD Perfect quality of advertising xD

This what was went through my head just now xD
"We have decided that it's too much work to build a server just to get some quick bucks.. so we decided to make some cutbacks and we have come up with a solution, we will shortly launch a website, without categories and buttons of course.. and we'll have a countdown and donation options below it.. so we save time working on unnecessary games, and you don't have to waste your time playing them. it's a win-win situation.. just hand us the money and we all save time!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this server lasted 3 days hahaha, 1 week passed and online players: 4 hahahahaha

THE BEST AND BIG AND HUGE HYPER FAIL I SEEN IN YEARS HERE IN OTLAND (12 years)
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG SO MUCH MONEY AND WORK FOR 3 DAYS ONLINE HAAAAAAAAAA

Hi!

I was wondering, are you going to open Evolera.se ever again? If yes, then when? Answer is appreciated.