• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.72] Belvedera74 Low-Rate Real Map, PvP - Enforced, Sunday 23/1 - 18:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://belvedera74.net/
Server Address
belvedera74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
budex please fix your ot before you even try to open another edition, what was different on this edition compared to the previous one? @Mister Budex

- you still don't get banned for unjusts, you can just relog and keep playing

proof here:

- mwalls have 2 shots for some reason

- some runes are x2 some runes are x1 charges (hmms, sds, gfbs, are all double charged, other runes are 1x)

- monsters ignore you and don't attack you if you sidestep

- client is as laggy as it was, you have to use engine fixes for the server to be playable

- weird as fuck delay system (also was there on last edition)

-spawn rate is so fast that 30 people could exp on peninsula by using just 1 room (monsters spawn again the second you stop blocking their respawn)

i legit could find 30+ more bugs if i kept playing on this server but i just cba, the only fun i had was bullying jerre on stream, if you said "that's just testserver i have ready for now", why not wait and release something that is actually playable? you just wasted money on advertisement cuz there will be 0 online tomorrow or even today

Last edited:
1611443356950.png

I mean just look at the online list. You can easily tell he is already spoofing.
There is 6 people actually online (Above level 1)
The level 1's are split between 2 different accounts. And somehow its adding up 2 of the same characters in his online player count lol
Seems to be more and more toxic "Ot Owners" (Not developers) showing up here in Otlands. Be careful players.

Hahaha 400 bugs so far found, copy paste OT.

nice to see that senior tutor is named GOD
also nice too see GOD on online list 😂
Created his GOD on 20th and started OT 23th, hahahahahaha
semms u're too bored in life xD
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 54104

I mean just look at the online list. You can easily tell he is already spoofing.
There is 6 people actually online (Above level 1)
The level 1's are split between 2 different accounts. And somehow its adding up 2 of the same characters in his online player count lol
Seems to be more and more toxic "Ot Owners" (Not developers) showing up here in Otlands. Be careful players.
Highscore list is not updating so fast

Hahaha 400 bugs so far found, copy paste OT.

nice to see that senior tutor is named GOD
also nice too see GOD on online list 😂
Created his GOD on 20th and started OT 23th, hahahahahaha
That's insane I've been working on my OT for 6 months on and off, I still don't think I'd launch till May.
You got balls putting that up in 3 days XD. Kinda makes me afraid to test it.

I'm not a scammer, kind reegards !
Yes you are. When you start fully bugged server for money and also with spoof. You are scammer. I wish you all goods in bad way.
And also Crown to be really 2m under king.

Just don't play bugged or Budexots if yours don't like :D

I'm not a scammer, kind reegards !
sure, that's why you pretend to be swedish on all your servers, even though you're from Bosnia, a country in which you could certainly use a little money boost from relaunching blatant crashgrab servers and rotating them one after another

and even if you weren't a scammer, you'd at least be incompetent and immature, as proven by your now deleted reply to my homie @Avandia

h7nOWhq.png

Closed on OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back