• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.72] Belvedera74 Mid-Rate Real Map, PvP - Enforced, Sunday 29/11 - 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://belvedera74.net/
Server Address
belvedera74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Who cares if its spoofed?
Every 7.4 server is spoofed with runemakers not actually playing but selling runes for rl cash. This server will not require rune makers and will have real players.

Why is he a shit owner?
hes just a random no lifer

I can tell you that Retrocores and Realesta has a really bad reputation. Corruption and selling cash and runes via an internet page they actually own themselves.
They still have 600-1000 players online.

No one cares about corruption. And it doesnt matter on mid rate like this.
This server is unique. Its no low rate. No competition.

on this rate mc farms can work too, best thing is u can buy runes from npc + task u have cash for this, no one need 1000 bp sd from real money.

on this rate mc farms can work too, best thing is u can buy runes from npc + task u have cash for this, no one need 1000 bp sd from real money.
Exactly, no pw2.
No rpg 3 weeks when war 1 week and change server.

gddmit i want to play today ;( wanted to play tibia after a long break. This looks like lot of fun, but cant wit till tomorrow :p

Edit: Does someone know another ot i can play till tmorrow? because i cant find the advertisement place to search for new ots :S

Client will be available for download 12 hours before launch

I think protection lvl it's no sense , because , people use noob chars to block hunting places like on server realesta rpg where people have many makers and block way to Ice Witches at use 20 noob characters.

A good option is to remove map clicks from the game, because in large lvls the game becomes pointless when people use many spam spells at hotkeys and then spam clicks at map to escape.

Map clicks destroy this game play to much , because it's hard to aiming people manualy when some idiots use spell "Ultimate Explosion" spam hotkey , when have higher lvl than you and later run with use map clicks spam to lose pz.

Without map clicks servers higher rates can alive longer , bacause no one use speed boost at lvls higher than other players to easy runing.

Protection level changed to level 20 !
Don't do something like that, it doesn't make sense.

Why do you want to add something like this, it might just break your server.

Want to see unkillable runemakers everywhere?

The mere sight of something like this discourages you from playing on such a server.

You won't make a good server by creating shit with a fake online full protection lvl noob chars lvls 15-19 list.

Make a normal server and add more frags on the red skull to use good loot rate x5 for no one no need rune makers to play.

Don't do something like that, it doesn't make sense.

Why do you want to add something like this, it might just break your server.

Want to see unkillable runemakers everywhere?

The mere sight of something like this discourages you from playing on such a server.

You won't make a good server by creating shit with a fake online full protection lvl noob chars lvls 15-19 list.

Make a normal server and add more frags on the red skull to use good loot rate x5 for no one no need rune makers to play.
It doesen't need runemakers for runes trust me its easy, there's no soul system. what protection level should be than ?

It doesen't need runemakers for runes trust me its easy, there's no soul system. what protection level should be than ?
Without lvl protection, don't add nonsense from newer versions of the game, because they are not good changes.

Soul Points were the only sensible option added to this game, they effectively curbed the online fake list.

It should be so that the loot is so good that no one creates even 1 additional character and each of the logged in players is a real player, not a runemaker.

No matter if there will be 30-50 players, it has to be players not a fucking rune makers.

When it wants to find them because it's annoying when 80% online list of today's servers it's a rune makers.

Protection level would make sense if the higher lvl can attack the lower , only when the lower one attacks him first and makes a yellow skull on it.

In general, the rpg servers are a bit pointless as humans create huge lvls and attack small lvls in big bands it's totaly unbalanced pvp without sense.

In my opinion have sense only attack high lvls like 3 vs 1 only when one guy have lvl higher than this 2 or 3 players who attack him.

In today players much % players are idiots and they make big teams high lvls and attack small lvls like 10 vs 1 when this guy have 30-40 lvl low than this team.

I would introduce such a system that you cannot attacks a lower level than yourself if it does not damage you as 1.

But this is also not that simple matter, because gangs of low levels could catch high levels on magic walls and count them down to combos.

It would have to work in such a way that if there are more than 3 low-level players on the screen, the higher one may attack them then.

One could make a system that a higher tier can only deal 50% of the normal damage to a player who has a lower tier than him, if he does not attack him as 1 then the damage at yellow skull would be normal 100%.

client will be available for download at 18;00 pm

Mister Budex where I can write dm to u privately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back