• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
When will it be activated ? Everyone voted for yes
With tommorow's server save 9/04/2020.
Suggestion: add the warevent to server! Make it at evening and give you like few precentage extra bonus exp if you win and smaller bonus if you lose. :)
We have the war event on our mind, along with many other plans in the background. It will probably be added after easter even.

Following popular demand and our most recent Poll we have decided to implement the vocation EXP team hunt boosts. For each different vocation that is in your party (1 of each vocation) you will receive a 5% boost. Just as our players have stated, we also agree this is a great decision to make and hope you will enjoy the continuing updates on perfecting the balance of all vocations. These changes will take affect from tomorrow’s server save 09/04/2020!

Small Bug Fix
There was a small bug with walking diagonally and using for example mana or UH at the same time as stepping. This bug has now been fixed and take affect from today's server save 08/04/2020.

Easter Event!
We are getting close to Easter and we would like to present the first event we have been working on for you – we have some exciting details!

From Saturday 11/04/2020 you will begin to see a countdown to join the Easter Event. All players will have a chance to join and will be teleported to the Easter Arena which is NON-PVP. On this map, it’s every man for himself (all vs all) with prizes for the winners and also for everyone taking part! Your objective is to shoot your fellow players with Easter Eggs using a spell called exevo pascha. The spell will shoot the Easter Egg from your character just like a Master Sorcerer shoots exevo gran vis lux, smashing into the first player in its path! (not multiple targets). The Easter Eggs can be shot the full length of your screen – so if someone is aiming at you, make sure you’re not in the firing line! If you get hit by an Easter Egg your character will be teleported to a new random spawning position on the Event arena.

l4bxcIb.gif

So how long will this event last and what are the prizes?

The Event will run from Saturdays server save 11/04/2020 until Tuesday 14/04/2020 server save and will be launched every 4 hours during daytime hours. The top 3 players who land the most completed shots will receive 50 premium points with every other player taking part receiving a 5% EXP boost for 2 hours! Don’t worry; the top 3 players will also receive this boost along with their points.

We hope you are enjoying all our updates and events just as much as we do making them, we have plenty more under construction. We will continue to listen to player feedback along with making the right decisions for all players as we continue to see a very exciting future. We would like to thank all of our players for choosing Askara

Here is a list of things that has been updated during last days. Thank you for all of the reports which help us develop the server.

• added Simon the Beggar favorite staff quest which is located near Heros in Esgar
  • added ability to sell demonic essences to The Bone and The Dream Master as long as you hand in 1500 demonic essences before
  • added ability to receive Necromancer or Nightmare Shield from The Bone and The Bone Master as a reward for completing their addons
  • corrected appearance of Task Widget on the client while it's being closed
  • added possibility to exchange mystic turban for blue piece of cloth, 150x green tunics for green piece of cloth and red robe for red piece of cloth with Irmana
  • added possibility to sell piece of royal steel, piece of hell steel, piece of draconian steel and huge chunk of crude iron to Fiona
  • added possibility to buy coloured bags from tools npcs
  • corrected level requirement of Arbalest

Last edited:
What exactly are the war bonuses at 200 frags? Couldn't find any info on the site or wiki so far.

So I've decided to give this server a try. Downloaded client and came upon this error.

VX7wPCU.png

please be active during peak hours & take action against these noobchars / people running messing about when 2 teams are fighting.

please be active during peak hours & take action against these noobchars / people running messing about when 2 teams are fighting.
We are not involved in any team fights, thats why we have created an yellow skulls system if some noobchars shoot an magic wall. Decision has been taken because we cannot be active 24 hours and if we would help one side then another (in time while we will not be active) will complain about that we have helped you and not then and cry will start on.

try participating in a fight here and you'll see
I played wars on rl tibia, trust me in 2006 i made open battle on ankrahmun, and no teams could move from all noobchars standing on whole ankrahmun desert.
SO i know what i talk about, noobchars are part of the game and if GM participate teleporting them out, its destructive behaviour and gm abuse in my opnion

I played wars on rl tibia, trust me in 2006 i made open battle on ankrahmun, and no teams could move from all noobchars standing on whole ankrahmun desert.
SO i know what i talk about, noobchars are part of the game and if GM participate teleporting them out, its destructive behaviour and gm abuse in my opnion
this isn't rl, it's a casual ot where people wanna fight for fun while the server's up, and always having 10~ noobchars running around blocking & mwalling intentionally is just ruining the fun for people fighting

Revealing more about Easter events!

eKTPVwn.gif

Second Easter Event - Easter Basket's finder
We would like to present you the second event we have been working on for you!
Each two hours (starting from 8:00) 300 easter baskets will spawn randomly somewhere on Askara map, they may appear in the cities but also on monster spawns and will be there for next one hour, once you find an Easter basket you have to "use it" and it will drop specified amount of coloured easter eggs, which may be exchanged for prizes with specific npc.

IDhz4vR.png

Third Easter Event - The Sinister Bunny
As a third event we have prepared is a spawn of boss named The Sinister Bunny. That disgusting creature will apear two times a day; at 15:00 CEST and 20:00 CEST. Once you kill a boss (every player with level 40 and above) will be able to obtain nice rewards from the boss corpse including some rare items that won't be obtainable in the future.

fyFEL1n.png

Happy Easter!

this isn't rl, it's a casual ot where people wanna fight for fun while the server's up, and always having 10~ noobchars running around blocking & mwalling intentionally is just ruining the fun for people fighting
Yes but not everyone who play this server plays to let you enjoy fighting.
Its part of game. if GM interacts on war, other people will want them to interact for other things
GMs should never intervene.
Thats why skull system works: If there is 10 noobchars take 10 people from your team and each 1 of him waste 1 frag. (thats an example)
You can also gather on one city then take fast the boat to another city and start fight before noobchars ome.
There are a lot of solutions before GM starts telepeort people out. Trust me even if its just an OTserver and not old tibia.

A record of our Easter event - by Kasti.

And Sinister Bunny boss killing :p
ddddddddddddddddq.gif

Last edited:

They are abusing the teleport bug. You put noobchar there and it cant be sd/mort hur/ ue. Also if u put sapphires/rubys it wont be teleported meaning 100% safe exp and no sneaks. Fix ASAP pls :)

They are abusing the teleport bug. You put noobchar there and it cant be sd/mort hur/ ue. Also if u put sapphires/rubys it wont be teleported meaning 100% safe exp and no sneaks. Fix ASAP pls :)
Will be fixed with tommorow server save, thanks for your report :)

#edit:

@Spillevink
Just fixed it now :)

Last edited: