• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yes, it is anti-bot client, the thing is rifbot is actively developed and everytime we are increasing security - Rifbot owner bypassing it. We are doing our best
Ban them? I am sure you can somehow access my cams look at 20th september and you can see when we run after enemies in ankhora desert how they abuse the bot... 3 mages on a 160 ms cant kill him cuz of ering script? I mean dfq

Rifbot have payload in AutoIT, you can decompile it with little effort and check his techniques or just detect globally handles to your process as eg. old VAC did. Until Rifbot does not use signed windows driver (or using exploit known as kdmapper to load unsigned driver) you are able to detect this software

😉

@Niebieski

EDIT:

Althought I'm pretty sure that AutoIT is not runnable in RING 0

Yes, it is anti-bot client, the thing is rifbot is actively developed and everytime we are increasing security - Rifbot owner bypassing it. We are doing our best

Do your best by deleting every botter that you catch, to prevent using bot, if you cant (because you cant) stop people that makes bot.
not ban, DELETE :)

Rifbot have payload in AutoIT, you can decompile it with little effort and check his techniques or just detect globally handles to your process as eg. old VAC did. Until Rifbot does not use signed windows driver (or using exploit known as kdmapper to load unsigned driver) you are able to detect this software

😉

@Niebieski

EDIT:

Althought I'm pretty sure that AutoIT is not runnable in RING 0
Never downloaded this software tbh, been just testing it with my tutors to prevent it's functionality. Anyway, today I wrote another 'tool' to detect actions being made from this bot, it's under testing and I will push commit to the main server up to 2 days. And as you know, I'm lack of knowledge when it comes to reverse engineering :p

You receive a ban for writing Dead OT which is true. Nice GM's you corrupted idiots.
I never understood why some people bother to spam "dead ot" on trade/game-chat
Is it like trying to enact a self-fulfilling prophecy? Say it enough times to make people believe it and start quitting? Or you just feel the need to let others know what everyone already knows which is that "the player count is low or is falling"?

But then what motivates people like you to do this? if you don't like a server or the player count of it then just logout? Why do you guys feel the need to spam that shit? I want to understand the psychology of the "dead ot" spammers, please help and give insight into your mind :)

I never understood why some people bother to spam "dead ot" on trade/game-chat
Is it like trying to enact a self-fulfilling prophecy? Say it enough times to make people believe it and start quitting? Or you just feel the need to let others know what everyone already knows which is that "the player count is low or is falling"?

But then what motivates people like you to do this? if you don't like a server or the player count of it then just logout? Why do you guys feel the need to spam that shit? I want to understand the psychology of the "dead ot" spammers, please help and give insight into your mind :)

First of all, I was not spamming on trade/game-chat, I was talking with friend and we mentioned that OT is dead so I was not trying to make other people believe they should quit or something like that. I'm against switching OT's every 2 weeks, I donated money to play on Askara and I'm still active there. I just don't understand why I got a ban if I was talking with someone. Before you start acting smart you should think about all the possible ways someone could mention "DEAD OT".

As current Askara edition is slowly coming to an end we decided to let players that are still playing have some fun, therefore we have decided to increase all game stages to 500x. That change will appear next server save which is 7th October at 7:00 CEST.

Have fun!

what about insta deleting ppl trying to cheat?

Lets be honest the servers will never succeed more then two weeks anymore since you are not deleting botters and people is abusin it in front of our own eyes and nobody gets to deletera...

Lets be honest the servers will never succeed more then two weeks anymore since you are not deleting botters and people is abusin it in front of our own eyes and nobody gets to deletera...

just like on realesta or retrocores

They die because of the shitty community, nothing else... not because of bots, or lack of content or anything like that. People are toxic, whiny and can't commit to shit

Lets be honest the servers will never succeed more then two weeks anymore since you are not deleting botters
I kinda agree, @GOD Wille kinda fvcked up trying many years ago because he didn't ban people for botting and now when he's trying to make those anti-bot things its too late. Too many people lost faith in him and his servers.
The other thing about Tibia 8.0 is that its for older generation of Tibia players and because of our age, we cannot play 20 hours a day because most of us have wives, kids, jobs or whatever. (expect Low and Crush, They don't have anything in life, just Tibia)
Its hard to keep server stable when 98% of Your community is 24+ years old.

Well, if serious war teams will join new kasteria, I will join as well.
Hopefully it will be some mid/high rate server because I don't have time to tryhard.

JULIUS CAESAR

P.S. I'd like to apologize to Low and Crush if I offended them. Its not my fault They're living day by day playin Tibia for 20 hours a day.

ppl doesnt want play on high/mid rate but they dont have time to play on low rate
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

maybe make h rate till lvl 100 then 1x after 100lvl

ppl doesnt want play on high/mid rate but they dont have time to play on low rate
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

maybe make h rate till lvl 100 then 1x after 100lvl
Spot on. Totally agree.
I prefer low lvl pvp, but dont have time.

It's fucking simple add green stamina for 2h a day for people that have no time... make rates as first Askara, fast till like 80, 2x after that, and 1.5x after like 150...

So with 2h green stamina u can still pg a bit every day even on 1.5x after 150 (because it will be 2.25x basically)... and even easier on 2x (it will be 3x with green stamina)...

This way everyone is happy... people thay have time can still exp on lower rates, and r3st of us can keep up a bit with green stamina... and its decently hard... loot needs to be balanced and tasks nerfed tho...

High/mid rates are a failure, look at the last askara, people stoped exping after 1 week and server died next week becausw it was too easy