• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
The thing is Askara has a potential to be a long term ots if the staff puts it down correctly.. Thats the only thing missing... People only see kasteria team members online when they speak with their friends / unban / stream on yt - nothing else - ppl loose motivation - ded

The thing is Askara has a potential to be a long term ots if the staff puts it down correctly.. Thats the only thing missing... People only see kasteria team members online when they speak with their friends / unban / stream on yt - nothing else - ppl loose motivation - ded
Seriously? You have just said that staff on Askara been inactive? Isnt it like this people were really surprised about our activity on the server and how its managed? Isnt it like server died just because you - teams started to ask for Kasteria?

Seriously? You have just said that staff on Askara been inactive? Isnt it like this people were really surprised about our activity on the server and how its managed? Isnt it like server died just because you - teams started to ask for Kasteria?
so you are working hard on this project right ? Tell me what did you do except mount quest and "where can I sell mpa" , did you balance your vocation or it's still as was before with "good" files ? xD (from 8.54 of course).

so you are working hard on this project right ? Tell me what did you do except mount quest and "where can I sell mpa" , did you balance your vocation or it's still as was before with "good" files ? xD (from 8.54 of course).
I will not share in-game changes yet, but expect these 2 things you wrote we have written character market system you asked for. I will not speak with you about something you dont know it was working back in times - balance we have is exactly from real tibia back in times, these formulas that Ruth used on his server are from 7.92 or even lower version, already Bud Dit~ (dont remember full name but you know who I mean) been showing me videos from „8.0” damage and I have just proved these videos been from 7.8 version. If you want to discuss further about if our spell formulas are correct or not, prove it - and I can assure you that we are right. If you still have any doubts, follow that video and read what they says here, look how many mages pretended to quit game in this time.
One of sentence from video "but the damage a high level sorcer can deal out was reduced. Please understand that his had been necessary to balance the vocations".

It was a reason they implemented ranged strike spells in 8.1, added powerfull mana potions and removed ability (I mean they were useless for these vocations) to use UHs by knights and paladins.
Post automatically merged:

Niebieski after 20 years of tibia he gave us information where we can sell loot, to which one djinn or rashid sounds really helpful.
We will try to move whole our web Wikipedia (wiki.askara.net) to the game client so you dont have to open web browser to look for information about anything game related. Please remember that its custom map, and I can assure you that it will be helpfull and will be used by you (if you will play of course).

Last edited:
SERVER DIED 1.5 MONTH BEFORE NO ONE WAS PLAYING ON IT - ONLY "WE" TRIED TO HOLD IT ALIVE THATS WHY SERVER STAND 1.5 MONTH MORE,but yes we was asking about kasteria bcz other crybabies like empty czuje and rest pieces of quitejros promised us they gonna be active and some other teams too, tbh dont cry like this bcz u was happy extra cash after few days vacations in mountains essa
FACE WITH IT

SERVER DIED 1.5 MONTH BEFORE NO ONE WAS PLAYING ON IT - ONLY "WE" TRIED TO HOLD IT ALIVE THATS WHY SERVER STAND 1.5 MONTH MORE,but yes we was asking about kasteria bcz other crybabies like empty czuje and rest pieces of quitejros promised us they gonna be active and some other teams too, tbh dont cry like this bcz u was happy extra cash after few days vacations in mountains essa
FACE WITH IT
Whos crying? I have just responded to Viktor post

Whos crying? I have just responded to Viktor post

trust me as i said dmg is needed to be increased. ots pvp enforced/ inq/walls/prison Should be deleted and some custom spawns removed as i mentioned. Thats all we care and we want. cause tbh idc about mount and stuff like that.
war players just need these stuff cause i been waring/pking and fighting last askara/kasteria 24/7 nonstop. so am telling u exactly what our people want.

trust me as i said dmg is needed to be increased. ots pvp enforced/ inq/walls/prison Should be deleted and some custom spawns removed as i mentioned. Thats all we care and we want. cause tbh idc about mount and stuff like that.
war players just need these stuff cause i been waring/pking and fighting last askara/kasteria 24/7 nonstop. so am telling u exactly what our people want.

Good thing you are not the owner that souns terrible 💩💩
Lmao dmg incrased, so that's not 8.0 even anymore? Pvp enfo? Lmao server for 3 days that way.

Why the fuck do you people care if someone is exping at inq and getting 250 lvl? More exp in the war for u then and if it bothers u that much go and kill then at inq its open for everyone.

Stop posting please you are emberssing yourself...

Good thing you are not the owner that souns terrible 💩💩
Lmao dmg incrased, so that's not 8.0 even anymore? Pvp enfo? Lmao server for 3 days that way.

Why the fuck do you people care if someone is exping at inq and getting 250 lvl? More exp in the war for u then and if it bothers u that much go and kill then at inq its open for everyone.

Stop posting please you are emberssing yourself...
Hey random kid. am not gonna answer someone like u cause u seemed rpg player who just dying on pc for lvling up ur character.
and yes when i say something its about me-my friends-team .
so shut ur face please and dont talk. and hopefully i meet u in the new edition so i can cut ur fingers into the game

@Bud ditchwater, this is not good idea to remove spawns on custom map its not real map everyone can hunt and die on inq/prison or walls, mostly even when prison was added no one exp there they prefered walls more safe, ppl need to have this spawns if he boost shared exp to high with 4 voc ,so other people whos not included in war can rpg as 4 ppl
-we need to make space for 4voc rpg players bro,but honestly idk if any of them start 1010101 time again on this server they prefer to exp on dead realera

but yeah mage dmg should be higher not so much its not 7.4 but maybe 1 point more each lvl? (then 250lvl/95 mlvl will be boosted from 750 to 1k dmg by ue)

@Bud ditchwater, this is not good idea to remove spawns on custom map its not real map everyone can hunt and die on inq/prison or walls, mostly even when prison was added no one exp there they prefered walls more safe, ppl need to have this spawns if he boost shared exp to high with 4 voc ,so other people whos not included in war can rpg as 4 ppl

but yeah mage dmg should be higher not so much its not 7.4 but maybe 1 point more each lvl?
Yes bro He can keep the spawns i dont care but we told him about that inq stuff cause its only a exping for ms not for th! cause ms easily can make mana bag and go and jump in tp and out with ues. thats why its not good.

And i still saying All i care about is Dmg-Pvp Enforced.

and eroto u know this we are the people who kept the server alive last edition when all the rpg players left we been figuring a way to keep fighting in the server even we invited Tutors/and we took some randoms from trade then we kicked them and we took mirzza's team so we can keep fighting.
while rpg player are left already.
Spille said 1 thing to. The last 2-3 editions askara/kasteria.. The higherscores was War players not even rpg players.
which is all of us exping all the time and fighting too.

Yes bro He can keep the spawns i dont care but we told him about that inq stuff cause its only a exping for ms not for th! cause ms easily can make mana bag and go and jump in tp and out with ues. thats why its not good.

And i still saying All i care about is Dmg-Pvp Enforced.

and eroto u know this we are the people who kept the server alive last edition when all the rpg players left we been figuring a way to keep fighting in the server even we invited Tutors/and we took some randoms from trade then we kicked them and we took mirzza's team so we can keep fighting.
while rpg player are left already.
Spille said 1 thing to. The last 2-3 editions askara/kasteria.. The higherscores was War players not even rpg players.
which is all of us exping all the time and fighting too.

- yes i like enfo idea i always liked it

inq
-if he boost shared exp to high like was editions before idk 80/100% you can hunt vats on inq as team
-when he make this party boost u will gain more exp whenever u go in th, than ms doing it solo on dt/spectre seal inq before editions (ek spectre pg too)
Post automatically merged:

Enfo will make it 1000% worse... You were oart of the mitch team and you never had more than 5 playere before 21h and if you make the server pvo enfo polish guilds who are active 24/7 will push you and anyone who is not with them in 10 days max...

Incrasing frags per day and decrasing time is the way to go

you dont understand xaviv, if he set pvp enfo + make higher DMG i will own you and your friends by 2-3 mages bye

so u prefer same editions without any change waste your life for one week pg then find another ot yes?

@Edited i mean about dmg not exp so less people can force bigger amount of ppl