• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Lmao you guys are dimb DUMB, talking shit to Niebelski and making ots for 5 days in their proposals...💩

Like the enfo changes anythig, just excuses... You'd probably cry after 3 days to change it back...

Won't argue with you 2 potatoes anymore, hopefully niebelski doesn't listen to your shitty galaxy brain ideas

i edited my post check it man
yes i cry alot man, tell me after 3 days? even if im not playing i helping everyone to get exp or kill somebody
yes enfo change alot, even randoms can atack other war guild and gain some lvls or people kind of liderus team they are always like 10-15 active people there is more teams like this, they prefer to play alone than in big team so its good thing for them
without this they always bored so fast and leave

@Xaviv give me your ingame name please

Last edited:
trust me as i said dmg is needed to be increased. ots pvp enforced/ inq/walls/prison Should be deleted and some custom spawns removed as i mentioned. Thats all we care and we want. cause tbh idc about mount and stuff like that.
war players just need these stuff cause i been waring/pking and fighting last askara/kasteria 24/7 nonstop. so am telling u exactly what our people want.
Isn't it like people from your team are asking for even more spawns than it was on previous edition? Currently we are extending a War Arena map, adding spawns to it (as you remember there are no frags inside this arena, and if you are in war mode you are getting experience for killing enemies - so one point should be solved). We won't do global PVP-Enforced as it will kill the game even faster than you expecting, server is not only played by War Players, we have alot of RPG players also and we are trying to get it all together. Thats why you have received War Arena map last edition, and thats why we are adding spawns inside so you can fight your enemies there even for spawns without losing a single frag.

Whatever you do, the server will be live for 1 month (2 in extreme cases) because for some reason people likes to switch servers and start fresh and its been like that for the last couple of years. You keep improving and I respect that, but don't expect too much, you will still earn good amount of money even for 1 month. So just keep opening servers 3 4x a year and everyone will be happy.

Whatever you do, the server will be live for 1 month (2 in extreme cases) because for some reason people likes to switch servers and start fresh and its been like that for the last couple of years. You keep improving and I respect that, but don't expect too much, you will still earn good amount of money even for 1 month. So just keep opening servers 3 4x a year and everyone will be happy.
That happens even on real tibia worlds nowdays, the only one difference is that on OTServers you may lose your character between restarts and on global you don't. However, I'm currently thinking about multi-world system - that will protect your characters from being deleted as we will be moving all characters between server seasons or editions call it whatever you want to one world (no date set yet for that system, just started an idea that someday might be implemented)

Refreshed character auction details, still missing mounts sprites but you definitely will see them before server launch.

1598617795473.png

Seriously? You have just said that staff on Askara been inactive? Isnt it like this people were really surprised about our activity on the server and how its managed? Isnt it like server died just because you - teams started to ask for Kasteria?
I didnt mean to offend you, I purely meant that you should give alot more for your community to be long drawn successes, else they die after a month since theres nothing striving after ... Active staff members/joking around with ppls make the server feel more authenthic then just a grab the bag which the tibia industry sadly has become.
Post automatically merged:

By being active I do not mean /b This boss is spawned /b go check my youtube blablalbla

Everyone talking about that is needed to make really hard ot to make be a longterm server. Other people just saying its impossible, but really how is possible that no one can see that making long term server is not about exp stages, and its not about "people like to switch server". Its about that every server needs a playerbase that have fun playing it and play it everyday during long time but also needs NEWCOMMERS people that joins new to server everyday because there will be ALWAYS people who leave server.
Servers needs to have a balance of people who leave and people who join, otherwise server always will start with 1.5k and in 1 month it will be 400 players and 1.5 month 20 player.
HOW YOU WANT TO MAKE LONG TERM SERVER WITHOUT BEING IN OTSERVERLIST?
ITS IMPOSSIBLE

So since moment of start of server everyone knows that its fail project(in case that its a project to be done during long time, that i really doubt that actually its made to be long term)

My opinion: We have 2 ways as a players of this game, we can keep burning this game server after server of 1month or we can just try to make a pacted project from all players/teams vision sides

Also there is a 3rd way that many people already choosed, uninstall this game for ever. I really think that many people already on this :p

Everyone talking about that is needed to make really hard ot to make be a longterm server. Other people just saying its impossible, but really how is possible that no one can see that making long term server is not about exp stages, and its not about "people like to switch server". Its about that every server needs a playerbase that have fun playing it and play it everyday during long time but also needs NEWCOMMERS people that joins new to server everyday because there will be ALWAYS people who leave server.
Servers needs to have a balance of people who leave and people who join, otherwise server always will start with 1.5k and in 1 month it will be 400 players and 1.5 month 20 player.
HOW YOU WANT TO MAKE LONG TERM SERVER WITHOUT BEING IN OTSERVERLIST?
ITS IMPOSSIBLE

So since moment of start of server everyone knows that its fail project(in case that its a project to be done during long time, that i really doubt that actually its made to be long term)

My opinion: We have 2 ways as a players of this game, we can keep burning this game server after server of 1month or we can just try to make a pacted project from all players/teams vision sides

Also there is a 3rd way that many people already choosed, uninstall this game for ever. I really think that many people already on this :p
stick to 10.00 servers no hand

I didnt mean to offend you, I purely meant that you should give alot more for your community to be long drawn successes, else they die after a month since theres nothing striving after ... Active staff members/joking around with ppls make the server feel more authenthic then just a grab the bag which the tibia industry sadly has become.

By being active I do not mean /b This boss is spawned /b go check my youtube blablalbla
Are you sure you are writting about Askara? As on Askara we have been speaking with players/teams daily - if its you Vidar, there also been few conversations between me and you :p Askara was well developed when it comes to communication with players and game updates, also on Askara we had highest tutor activity ever.

As someone who played Askara fully active from first to last day due to Corona lock down, I can for certain say that the server's death was on player base alone, people wanted RL map for some reason like it would change a thing and then Kasteria died after less than a month. For Askara we even tried to work it out on TS and it prolonged the server for a week, and the after one day of inactivity Nowik's team rooked themselves next morning and the server died.

I remember writing about Quality of Life changes, like different color for valuable loot and Niebieski adding it after few days, so they were active and somewhat fast in response. They probably have done some mistakes along the way, but the biggest companies fuck up from time to time as well, but they for certain didn't kill the server.

It seems that 1 month is the server span for EU, even Official EU tibia servers can't last more than 2-3 months (look at Unica). I believe OT could be made to last again around 2 months as Askara, or maybe even 3, but again even if you have the perfect server/product your customers/players are toxic and man-children so you never know it might die after 2 weeks...

I don't know what you consider under higher rates, so I'll wait to comment on that, hopefully it is directed more towards the early game, the 2x last stage was more or less perfect... But since everyone is back to their somewhat regular lives after most of the Covid restrictions have been lifted and won't be able to play for long periods of time each day, I would like to see green stamina added.

It would help people that can hunt/play for 1-2h a day which will be a large chunk of player base, to keep up with the rest of the server and if it is still 2x last stage 50% from green stamina for 2h would be kinda perfect and motivating to play. If you only have 2h to play and you need around 1h for lvl after 150 it kinda feels demotivating to even exp...

I also agree that frag system was bad at Askara I myself was a red skull 3-4 times on a fucking Paladin without even randomly PKing that much, if you go and kill few assholes one night you can't do it again for 2-3 nights which is bad... So either 5 frags for RS or decrease the frag time....

I actually really liked to play the last edition of askara and I think, as someone mentioned before, the only important aspect to have a look at is the end game/high lvl content. You should add something new that the people didn't see yet. Quests which need bigger teams like POI or INQ with nice items which are not overpowered though. Maybe you can use your custom places like prison, warzones etc. for that instead of forcing people to perma play and get those tokens to finally reach the boss - only people with a lot of time are able to do that and since there is no lockdown anymore people don't have that much time right now.

I'm curious about the exp stages! When will you post more updates?

In the end it's all about the players/teams though. You're 100% right that the server only "died" because of the negative people and the teams that didn't even start but played hardcore buggy servers which I will not mention here.
What I like is that you finally added the sell/buy platform. This will help those who don't have much time to play to just buy a char after some weeks to either war or rpg.

you have added grims yala on your map already its possible to copy hellspawn cave from yala? it should be nice hunting spot i think

you have added grims yala on your map already its possible to copy hellspawn cave from yala? it should be nice hunting spot i think
Maybe wyrms too? Another demons spawns? Or something completely new...

stfu randoms

Did u work hard this time? Does god uszmen has some points for sale? Last edition i bought 3k points for 25 euro, it was a good deal :)

Proof of it:

dominando.jpg

bluee.jpg

Will you resp Xodet and give us cash for refill like on last edition?

Proof of it:

PKzoQ3D.png

Last edited:
Probably they working hard this time. Whats team join now, bc i know Iskall,Empty,Veziw,Taze,Wille, f**k this ots, for me better option is wait for new realera and fix 2 good team for long time. This kasteria/askara all of Niebieski otss are corrupted shit, never join again.

Best option is new realera 8.0 with 1 polish team and 1 swe (iskall with mitch) team, like long time ago kasteria edition.