• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Probably they working hard this time. Whats team join now, bc i know Iskall,Empty,Veziw,Taze,Wille, f**k this ots, for me better option is wait for new realera and fix 2 good team for long time. This kasteria/askara all of Niebieski otss are corrupted shit, never join again.

Best option is new realera 8.0 with 1 polish team and 1 swe (iskall with mitch) team, like long time ago kasteria edition.

Lmao realera was prolly a worst server with 100+ players this year... That server lives and die by Punio, as soon as he looses the interest server dies...

Realera is basically walmart (poor mans) Kasteria... And Askara was 2x more fun, wars were from first week to last day, never less than 20v20, mostly 40+v40+ players...

Lmao realera was prolly a worst server with 100+ players this year... That server lives and die by Punio, as soon as he looses the interest server dies...

Realera is basically walmart (poor mans) Kasteria... And Askara was 2x more fun, wars were from first week to last day, never less than 20v20, mostly 40+v40+ players...
If u want to play on the most corrupted ot in tibia's history, just do it. I can fix you 3k points for 25 euro from god uszmen...

We are proud to share more informations about new things that has been implemented to Askara.

It's a prey system - propably known by most of you, if not then you will be able to read about it in our Latestnews that should appear till tommorow.

prey.png

We are proud to share more informations about new things that has been implemented to Askara.

It's a prey system - propably known by most of you, if not then you will be able to read about it in our Latestnews that should appear till tommorow.

View attachment 49410
HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, U CAN ADD BOOST ASWELL?? BANANA OTS GOLD SEEKER DOG.

View attachment 49410

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Next amazing implement should be exp boost. Maybe you can add training wands, great mana potion only for storage potions and private island.

Why people keep playing the servers from this guy? Cash grab and leave after 2 weeks.

4d9gtn.jpg

I dont understand why all these ppl have so much hate like that.

if u guys "polish"i mean think ur the best and this then come and make a team and then fight Otherwise Shut the fuck up u little kids.

if u have a problem with the server then dont play it.
if u think its a corrupted ots then leave it and dont join.
there's noone is forcing u kids to play.
random shits....
Post automatically merged:

odnies sie do moich screenow oszuscie z legnicy
And i dont understand whose that guy whose actually using a fake profile and put Mitch's Picture
u random shit mitch aint got account on otland.
but i know ur just a random kid that dont have a life and just talking shit like u..

I wish you finally gonna try one edition of some server, and say to players that there wont be new editions for minimum 1 year, so they actually would come back to server and make it alive, instead you taught them that they can just write to you, and you gonna open server for them.

Unfortunentally you doing it just for money (which is totally ok, its your job) and its better for you to open server every month.

anyway, realera is not better than kasteria, and the corruption is the same or even higher.

And i dont understand whose that guy whose actually using a fake profile and put Mitch's Picture
u random shit mitch aint got account on otland.
but i know ur just a random kid that dont have a life and just talking shit like u..

what? im the real mitch baker, just msg me on facebook brother

@Niebieski i know u checking this thread all the time, answer us! WHY ARE YOU THE MOST CORRUPTED GM IN TIBIA HISTORY?