• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
what? im the real mitch baker, just msg me on facebook brother

@Niebieski i know u checking this thread all the time, answer us! WHY ARE YOU THE MOST CORRUPTED GM IN TIBIA HISTORY?
I'm sorry, but I'm not GOD Bunny neither GOD Gesior so you should direct these questions to other people. However, these screens are very old, and been explained already, you should take a ride of your AMG instead of keep spamming in Askara's thread.

I'm sorry, but I'm not GOD Bunny neither GOD Gesior so you should direct these questions to other people. However, these screens are very old, and been explained already, you should take a ride of your AMG instead of keep spamming in Askara's thread.
Is it possible for you to work out things with Otservlist so we can get new players from there and not recycle the same ones all the time... You'll get the shit ton of players anyway no need to spoof anymore if that was the problem.in the first place..

what? im the real mitch baker, just msg me on facebook brother

@Niebieski i know u checking this thread all the time, answer us! WHY ARE YOU THE MOST CORRUPTED GM IN TIBIA HISTORY?

1. Your paypal already shows you‘re either German or someone who is living in Germany. So please don’t act like a 12 year old kid and pretend like you‘re someone else just because you’re on the internet.

2. Maybe you're right and some of the owners are corruptive but why do you guys act like this realera owner isn’t? We all know he does everything for his little Punio boy as long as he is playing the server and I am sure he also helps out the teams that Punio is playing with.

3. If you hate corruptive GMs but still buy stuff from them you’re the same a**hole as they are. Don’t tell me it’s just to proof they are corruptive. You bought a lot of points because you’re addicted to the game and that’s the reason why you will play every (8.0) server.. even Askara and Kasteria.

Either your play the server or you don’t - but please stop the perma crying on this thread.

Actually the stages are great, finally a server where you can exp and have small time and still keep up to be able to fight with not too big level advantage... Obviously there will always be geeks.

The server itself is good, but there are never any upsets, so it gets boring quickly; /

No, they are way higher:Info - Stages - Askara (https://askara.net/info/stages)

@Niebieski you should consider lowering the stages to 2x earlier. I really like the early fast levels but people will be 200+ too fast. In my opinion you should make it 3x after 120-130 and 2x after 150
I agree that these really good players will take their levels much easier, but most of the people that don't have time to play will be able to get decent level aswell to be involved in fights. In my opinion server with higher rates might be alive even longer, as in every teams there are some noob players that quitting game due to low amount of cash or low level - here they will be able to stay longer and have fun from game, instead of walking on 80 mage.
When the store will be avaible?
We are using in-game store, so it will be available at server launch.
Hi,

Cast Code: -> What is that in account section ?
It's a secret code of your account to be able to talk on players cast.

Good rates.

Will be fun watch the autistic brothers reaching level 600 in less than 2 weeks.
I can reassure you at this point because these players are playing currently on real tibia :p anyway, stage after level 200 is same as we had on any other server, so even if they would play they would be same levels as always :)

Last edited:
Why are you even bothered by them at all? Lmao jealous of someone elses levels probably puts you guys as one of the most pathetic beings on this planet... So sad..