• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Red skull duration: 1 days
it will be like this or it only mistake on website

- second bless npc in edron will be added like on kasteria?

just wonder

This shitejro is jumble bunch of unwanted randoms in any team and trade kids born on kasteria. Thats all about that. On last kasteria i had no time and was tired after askara. Bud Faraon u know that if i want to, i can make eachone lose desire to play, remember? Just asking if its worth to step out from rl life for 2 weeks. I hope so for healthy competition, not like with this disabilityejro

Red skull duration: 1 days
it will be like this or it only mistake on website

- second bless npc in edron will be added like on kasteria?

just wonder
It's not a mistake - red skull time has been decreased to one day. Additionaly we have decreased frag time to 16 hours for premium account players and 24 hours for free account players. There is no second bless NPC on Askara.

This shitejro is jumble bunch of unwanted randoms in any team and trade kids born on kasteria.

Actually, They're from Vestia, not Kasteria.

Any real team will play?

I've asked many teams and I think only mitch and his people will play.
One battle per 3 days, gather time 21:00, after 30 minutes every1 will log out.

Its not like I blame mitch because I don't. Its hard to fight alot when 85% of Your team is 24+ years old and have a life to live.

So I'll prolly skip this edition and wait for something else with 2 solid teams.

@Bud Diitchwater pray for Canada dream.

/godjuliuscaesar

Best edition
3 teams fighting for 3 months non stop when god veziv was crying when he lose and insulting his team 🤣🤣🤣😂91F52019-0C03-46FB-9389-90A8B99A5845.jpeg

Did a masgen pay already hes credit loans on providen in Poland? he can play or still need work 12h per day at banicja aka great britain?

@Niebieski
- if s1 buy account from market, this char is going to be transfered to his acc ye?
,so maybe you allow ppl too use same acc for like 2 chars if its same ip?
or i have to buy pacc (another one because acc will be different) for my mage and ek if i wanna train on him while playing on mage

@Niebieski
- if s1 buy account from market, this char is going to be transfered to his acc ye?
,so maybe you allow ppl too use same acc for like 2 chars if its same ip?
or i have to buy pacc (another one because acc will be different) for my mage and ek if i wanna train on him while playing on mage
Open up two clients share them on half screen each and play them cuz of this shitty action bar - I really hope you remove it Kamil. This is 8.0 not for 10.x rpg nerd to come down to 8.0 and feel like home.........................

Its not like I blame mitch because I don't. Its hard to fight alot when 85% of Your team is 24+ years old and have a life to live.

/godjuliuscaesar
xDDDDDDD
nice bullshit, half of the players from mitch's team are hunting at the fucking middle of the night, but yeh, they have a lot of things to do irl, and they cant find time for the game :(

Open up two clients share them on half screen each and play them cuz of this shitty action bar - I really hope you remove it Kamil. This is 8.0 not for 10.x rpg nerd to come down to 8.0 and feel like home.........................
Open up two clients, share them on half screen each and play them cause of hotkeys system, it's actually exactly SAME - the only different is that here you may use potion or whatever using your mouse and here you may use hotkey. You cannot equip/dequip any item - it works exactly same as a hotkeys.

nice bullshit, half of the players from mitch's team are hunting at the fucking middle of the night

I was talking about core players, people who can actually take a fight at any moment and They're not scared to go out and fight without a leader and You're talking about randoms. Mitch had to take alot of randoms on last edition of askara because he was outnumbered and he couldn't even gather all of his core players because people are too damn old to play Tibia.

Imagine that some people are ambitious and They focus on real life instead of Tibia.
Anyway, there are also some people who live day by day, paying bills with benefits and making 350 lvls on every single edition, drifting around the room with wheelchair.

Just a little teaser from one of new spawns on Askara.net! We are starting in 4 days and 7 hours (8 September at 18:00 CEST)

cos.png

Last edited: